Assassin Training Problem

SteveK

I am a level 17 Assassin doing the final training with the teacher.

The combo is Z land mine      Tab Turning Leaf     Z  Blast        1 shadow Dash      R  Spinal Tap

After Shadow Dash   I can not get Spinal Tap to appear ?

What am I missing ? I can not progress further with this character.

I'm not sure if this is your issue, but the timing on some of those training sequences is ridiculously tight, far more restrictive than you'll experience in actual gameplay. If you have high ping, some of them are downright impossible. That sequence sounds vaguely familiar, though, so I may have completed it on my assassin, and if I could do it, you should be able to manage it - just keep trying, and watch for any timing cues that may help.

I think he talk about a training with Hajoon in the secret cavern, not the F12 training room (i think).

Anyway like Suna said you must be in stealth to do Spinal Tap, and you go to stealth using Shadow Dash from behind the enemy.

So two possibilities for me:

1. You are not in stealth after Shadow Dash => This can be cause because you'r not fast enough betweeen the Turning Leaf and Mine Blast so the enemy have the time to turn around and when you Shadow Dash you're not behind him and not in front. This cause no stealth and no Spinal Tap

2. You're out of focus so even if you're in stealth you cannot Spinal Tap. In this case just wait to regain all focus before starting the combo.

Hope it helps, sin are the last of my alts, but it seems the most fun to play.

Archived