ToI

Buzzol

Hi,
I play BM for around 2 years now and one thing seems to literally poke my insides every time I see it.
How is it possible that inside ToI bots are able to use block while they are moving??? every time you move you cancel a block and it goes on 1 second cooldown? but in their case they are able to move freely and block at the same time? what kind of bullshittery is that?

On 11/22/2017 at 8:16 AM, Buzzol said:

Hi,
I play BM for around 2 years now and one thing seems to literally poke my insides every time I see it.
How is it possible that inside ToI bots are able to use block while they are moving??? every time you move you cancel a block and it goes on 1 second cooldown? but in their case they are able to move freely and block at the same time? what kind of bullshittery is that?

Are you sure? every time i fight a BM he always stands still when blocking, the only time is when the "block" stat procs is when they move.

• 2 weeks later...

The NPCs are moving, they are programed to do everything possible to slow you down, so if it is possible, they will do it. They will even ignore a "global cooldown" to do it. I just find it funny that they are going to ban players for editing files to lower this number, but allow their AI to do the exact same thing. Then yet, when you throw ticket after ticket after ticket to support, and their replay is always "use the forums, the dev team reads them". When myself and a handful of others have posted over and over how much of a pain ToI is and how it is impossible for some players to actually do it. Playing against a zero ping opponet is impossible. I understand the lower cd part, but having the ability to do multiple skills in the same instance is utter bull. 

For instance, SF casts FM stance rmb, i am using ram (des 2) while the graphic is leaving his hand, before i make contact with him, he stance swapped and used q/e. I play SF as well, and i know that is impossible to stance swap and use a dodge skill in the same instance. But its possible if you are the AI and are programmed to cheat players out of time simply because "thats just how it is". And yes i do understand that getting floor 100 is possible and many players have achieved this. But if you look, its not consisant. Honstly i think the game should take a snap shot of your ping apon entering the room and thats what the AI is allow to use. Becuase face it, 150ms ping vs 0ms ping is far from fair.

1 hour ago, Duriensbane said:

The NPCs are moving, they are programed to do everything possible to slow you down, so if it is possible, they will do it. They will even ignore a "global cooldown" to do it. I just find it funny that they are going to ban players for editing files to lower this number, but allow their AI to do the exact same thing. Then yet, when you throw ticket after ticket after ticket to support, and their replay is always "use the forums, the dev team reads them". When myself and a handful of others have posted over and over how much of a pain ToI is and how it is impossible for some players to actually do it. Playing against a zero ping opponet is impossible. I understand the lower cd part, but having the ability to do multiple skills in the same instance is utter bull. 

For instance, SF casts FM stance rmb, i am using ram (des 2) while the graphic is leaving his hand, before i make contact with him, he stance swapped and used q/e. I play SF as well, and i know that is impossible to stance swap and use a dodge skill in the same instance. But its possible if you are the AI and are programmed to cheat players out of time simply because "thats just how it is". And yes i do understand that getting floor 100 is possible and many players have achieved this. But if you look, its not consisant. Honstly i think the game should take a snap shot of your ping apon entering the room and thats what the AI is allow to use. Becuase face it, 150ms ping vs 0ms ping is far from fair.

You forget the AI are server side and have absolutely no skill delay

Archived