ACCOUNT BOUND PET PODS NEEDED

qqqq1

hello,

i dont know about others but i don't like this pet aura upgrade system at all.

its simplier but wheres the good old account bound pet pod that you can farm and transmute.

yes theres a pet pod that uses whirlwind tokens but come on seriously, ok so i farm whirlwind tokens then i need moonstones and Elysian orbs  which i need to get whirlwind keys and farm some ec dt nf ns up for a chance at elysians right or i can whale it  k , to craft a pet pod is the cost of a pet and some s stones . the cost isnt really that different at all when you work it out its legit the same cost nothing different getting farmed in bg to craft 30 tokens isnt worth it back then i made pet enhancement stones from farming arena and bg and when up to 200 hp per crit now i cant move on another alt why i have tokens but the cost man .

the solution make an account bound pet pod that uses alot of crystals and whirlwind tokens. but the current state is a waste to spend tokens on i rather not see it at all selling those moonstones and orbs can buy pet and craft pet pod without using the tokens .

and this isnt about whalin or f2p it was there before it took time but thats what bns is all about.

pets don't drop from the sky or moonstones you know. but i agree if you want something the game should provide a way to farm it without depending on rng for wwv keys or  dungeon boxes.

i rather see 30 elysian crystals than 6 orbs why cause i can farm some pouches and help gget pet aura up.

On 11/21/2017 at 10:42 PM, qqqq1 said:

hello,

i dont know about others but i don't like this pet aura upgrade system at all.

its simplier but wheres the good old account bound pet pod that you can farm and transmute.

yes theres a pet pod that uses whirlwind tokens but come on seriously, ok so i farm whirlwind tokens then i need moonstones and Elysian orbs  which i need to get whirlwind keys and farm some ec dt nf ns up for a chance at elysians right or i can whale it  k , to craft a pet pod is the cost of a pet and some s stones . the cost isnt really that different at all when you work it out its legit the same cost nothing different getting farmed in bg to craft 30 tokens isnt worth it back then i made pet enhancement stones from farming arena and bg and when up to 200 hp per crit now i cant move on another alt why i have tokens but the cost man .

the solution make an account bound pet pod that uses alot of crystals and whirlwind tokens. but the current state is a waste to spend tokens on i rather not see it at all selling those moonstones and orbs can buy pet and craft pet pod without using the tokens .

and this isnt about whalin or f2p it was there before it took time but thats what bns is all about.

pets don't drop from the sky or moonstones you know. but i agree if you want something the game should provide a way to farm it without depending on rng for wwv keys or  dungeon boxes.

i rather see 30 elysian crystals than 6 orbs why cause i can farm some pouches and help gget pet aura up.

i totally agree, they messed up the way the "improved" the pet upgrade system. this needs to be changed to make it more accessible to do the upgrades!!!!

Archived