Just in case HM Store requests ARE being considered...

Shunaia

I never saw a second chance to get "Blue Sunglasses", and missed the first time because it was only posted for ONE day, and within some bundle for some event tokens of some sort, like coral or whatever - I forgot what it was.

Anyway, I asked for it in the forums a few times before, and I understand that not ALL requests even make it to the "Today's Specials" or anything else.

Just in case the guys in charge of the Hongmoon Store ARE checking our feedback, however, please, make this item available again. I want to be able to buy more than ONE at a time, if I may, and it would mean more money for you guys, so it's a win for both of us.^^

If anyone else would like to post wishlist items here, feel free to. I'm just being selfish with the one thing I've always wanted in BNS, but never got ahold of, so everyone else is welcome to do so here, as well. I hope you get what you wish for!^^

I hope they're taking requests too, possibly not but always worth a shot lol. 

I'd like to see Pure White, Rough Customer, and Strictly Business in the HM daily specials again. Especially Pure white, although it also comes during Valentines, it'd be nice to see again.

It would be real good if we have the cosmetic tabs that has some rotations, even if it's RNG outfit rotation I'm sick seeing every days the same outfits that has been here for months.

Do a daily rotation at the same times as daily specials refresh or a fixed cosmetics line and a variables one or whatever, at least it will give many people incentives to log on everydays.

Just now, Riss77 said:

It would be real good if we have the cosmetic tabs that has some rotations, even if it's RNG outfit rotation I'm sick seeing every days the same outfits that has been here for months.

Do a daily rotation at the same times as daily specials refresh or whatever, at least it will give many people incentives to log on everydays.

Yes lmao I agree. I'm tired of seeing all the same outfits in the store right now. They've been sitting around for over a month. 

I would love if they put in the black sunglasses with the hoop earrings, I'm not logged in so I can't put the exact name of it. Also more hairstyles. I think it is ridiculous that we still haven't gotten all those nice costumes yet that other regions get. Someone in faction chat linked outfits in the chat that are no where in the hm store or wardrobe, I think they said they were in the game database/game files, no clue how they did it but they were extremely nice outfits and hairstyles. They even linked the hello kitty outfits so they are still in the game files. Makes me wonder why NC is holding off on putting them in, lately the outfits have been ugly or outfits that we have already seen. Release more of the good looking outfits please

2 hours ago, Nala said:

I would love if they put in the black sunglasses with the hoop earrings, I'm not logged in so I can't put the exact name of it. Also more hairstyles. I think it is ridiculous that we still haven't gotten all those nice costumes yet that other regions get. Someone in faction chat linked outfits in the chat that are no where in the hm store or wardrobe, I think they said they were in the game database/game files, no clue how they did it but they were extremely nice outfits and hairstyles. They even linked the hello kitty outfits so they are still in the game files. Makes me wonder why NC is holding off on putting them in, lately the outfits have been ugly or outfits that we have already seen. Release more of the good looking outfits please

I just logged off of the game, and I don't remember what those shades are called. They're actually different between the races/genders. On my Gon female, they're black with gold hoop earrings. On Gon male, they're kind od purple, have a different shape, and are more translucent. I think at some point, I was able to get a 2nd one from somewhere for an alt, but I could be mistaken. The first one was from an RNG box.  T-T

The Hello Kitty stuff we most likely won't ever get here, due to licensing issues. I DO want those cute outfits but ESPECIALLY the "Television" hat/head piece. Lol ♡

Archived