Appeal

Naisui

Everyone know now NCsoft is quite bad at keeping marketing and their games balance/economies well, including not only real cash stuff but also in game currency.

I have small appeal of common sense to our EU/NA NCsoft - stop being too greedy!
You already **** up with MxM, which resulted in this: http://www.playmxm.com/en/news/mxm-says-farewell

Maximum range 0 - 2... It's for sure not set automatically; you already ensured us about that. Rates are set by YOU.
Check this screen:
s141tj.jpg

Starting from first, cheapest sale offers (once you click F9), you can see people give no shet about your even more lower rates. They simply DON'T want sell their time for ridiculous low prices.
Maybe that's why we have again more bots and gold sellers?

Stop messing up with BnS now!, again pretending everything is fine / it was made by „community feedback” / it was intended... or other shets...

Stop all these manipulations already otherwise, more like sooner than later, people will massively leave this game as well.
Instead of earning more cash you will see the opposite effect.

Best wishes, Your BnS Player since beta and ex Player of MxM.

Are you complaining about the rate or the price range?

The price range is fine, at least I don't see as much 2 golds sell as much on the first page. Most of the time, they are over 100 golds sell for each posts. 

Regarding the rate, this is what the players want. When it was locked at 1:3 ratio, people complain about it. Now, they unlock the ratio so that it is really set by players. Now, players complain it is too low? um...what do people really want?

4 hours ago, FrozenB said:

The price range is fine, at least I don't see as much 2 golds sell as much on the first page. Most of the time, they are over 100 golds sell for each posts. 

Regarding the rate, this is what the players want. When it was locked at 1:3 ratio, people complain about it. Now, they unlock the ratio so that it is really set by players. Now, players complain it is too low? um...what do people really want?

I want 10k NCoins everyday please, Thank you in Advance. <3

I'm curious about "more bots and gold sellers". In my mind if gold worth less "real money" it loses value and make gold sellers less appealing, as you can get the same or more gold in F9.

Anyway, we all know cash rules gold, not the inverse. We have a greater demand for ncoin than for gold, and thats is not a bad thing.

Free players (including myself) can get ncoin with gold, which is already a pretty nice feature the rates are just reflecting the demand.

15 hours ago, FrozenB said:

and you really believe the prices are set by the players ?

You must believe in Santa as well.

13 hours ago, FrozenB said:

You mean exchange ratio? 

If you are talking about exchange ratio, obviously it is set by players. Are you from Mars?

Men are from mars... so might be true.

And I do believe GM's have there hand in the exchange ratio... what ? do you see to what person the coins or gold go ?  ... Is it that hard to believe that one guy with around 100.000 gold .. you know like a GM ... comes online  daily  ( not that hard to believe since his payed to watch the server ) and lowers and lowers the prices so you have to pay more for less.

And even the forums...  you never heared of phantom accounts to make them look good when the right time is needed ?    It's a classic marketing tactic..   some big firms do it.. to have positive reviews and make other people think that the produc is the best.

11 hours ago, Alkaa said:

Men are from mars... so might be true.

And I do believe GM's have there hand in the exchange ratio... what ? do you see to what person the coins or gold go ?  ... Is it that hard to believe that one guy with around 100.000 gold .. you know like a GM ... comes online  daily  ( not that hard to believe since his payed to watch the server ) and lowers and lowers the prices so you have to pay more for less.

And even the forums...  you never heared of phantom accounts to make them look good when the right time is needed ?    It's a classic marketing tactic..   some big firms do it.. to have positive reviews and make other people think that the produc is the best.

I doubt this is true because before this P2W event (139 box) was on, the ratio was around 1:2.5 (sometimes it drops to 1:2 because of PSTS or other rare items in special daily HM store). Now, it is around 1:1.5 to 1:1.7 because of the event. Everything makes sense. 

If GMs really interfere with the ratio, they wouldn't lock the ratio at 1:3 for such a long time. It was players who whine about it so they unlocked the exchange ratio. If GM interfere it, tt would have been 1:1 ratio or even reverse it long long time ago.

I don't know how long you have been playing this game, but as a general trend, the exchange ratio would drop when there was P2W event. Even after P2W event was over, the exchange ratio never went back up anymore. That's why it kept on dropping. Another reasons are that there aren't enough gold sinks in the game, so the golds de-value over-time.

Archived