Empyrean Spirit Stones

cajmera

16 hours ago, cajmera said:

ye thats why im asking for a confirmation so i know i can get some for my alts while they are so cheap

well thing is that it doesn't matter if you have a confirmation on this. so be that we will need 5 or 10 stones to upgrade, we will still need them :P

so since they are cheaper now, you can just buy some :D

Also, they promised a full list of changes 1 week before the patch :)

2 hours ago, fruiteaterz said:

hope emp stones will be even cheaper than they are now. true they are half the price but even so, a nerfdown for f5 is necessary for sake of fair progression.

that wont happen, they are cheap now because of the RNG box event, after the event and after they are all bought up the price will more then likely either go back to normal or be a bit cheaper(150g), OR since the amount needed to upgrade will be reduced, they will be in higher demand therefore people will sell them at a much higher price once the market stabilizes after the event(200g+).  Just because something that uses them is getting a cost reduction does not mean that the price of that item will drop, its a higher chance that the price will increase since it will be in higher demand.  And if you've ever played any MMO, the higher demand for an item, them high its market value.

Archived