FEEDBACKS FOR DEC 6 UPDATE

qqqq1

Well am grateful for the price reduction but theres aklot of stuff that needs to change . heres some good feedback:

1. Leg jewel and element price reduction
2.make breeze accs easier to get , i had to leave my clan to do ssp as ceru to get bracelet and belt. then had to wait 1 week before going back, naksun badge is a pain to farm for some low tier accs.
3.the price for the good soul are reduce but  ppl stuck at stage 6 - 7 ???
4.Nerf gunner  ss skill modifers, gunners are literally using pve ss in bg why cause using 3 msp and 5 bt both give quick shot  more damage . make them full set buff or something.
5. nerf gunners dps , i literally see guners out dpsing people with better gear with bullet storm the highest damage on them, this is so unfair in all ways, no way this game can be balance when i gunner can dish 1 mil hp in seconds then gets agro and throws in your face oh they doing more damage then use whipline then have the boss running in circle .why you think so many whales converted to that cheap class, for a rnage dishing that many damage so unfair , look at fm , weak scummoner dps and wl with a a rotation for dps and all gunners do is  press  3 buttons highest dps , and am talking a gunner with all pinacle accs vs a someone with bt accs etc and its more than once.also gunners need to really be look at in tags two gunner blow my whole tam from assists come in tomb twice pierce def and everything with 6 k per hit really a balance class.
6.please let emmortally earring give gold it has no other use or boost the stats a bit , lunar flower has lil value now.
7.balance bg some more only use weapon u enter with and make team according to that so much afking going on in bg than couple months back.
8.remove coming out of combat in arena with these sins hitting and running.
9.and for godsake increase the rewards for doing arena at least 1g give ppl a reason to do arena. arena is so boring
10.the daily chest needs some more stuff in it at least some flower lament forg orb or something.

1)No reason.

2)Easy, go in tower, got brac in 15 min.

3)No reason now.

4+5)Nerf gunners DPS, next topic you will ask "nerf WL, the yare always top dps"? There will be always top DPS, top tan and other top class.

6)lul

7)BD is about gear.

8)game mech.

9) no, some ppl have 8 chars to farm arena, arena reward shoudl be lower.

10)No, thanks.

1) You are getting these literally thrown at you from the daily dash and events

2) Naksun is extremely easy unless you A) don't know your class or B) are super low and poorly geared. Floor 13 has been 100% ticket drop rate so just farm 13+ takes less then two minutes

3) Just sell the mats needed to craft the oils and buy the oils from other people

4+5) I run a 'scummoner' as the 12 years olds of this game keep calling them and I out DPS most gunners unless they are better geared then me. They are also easy as hell to kill in the arena.. kinda like SF.. you pin them they are screwed.. CC them they are screwed. 

6)buy the outfit on all your characters 

7) I actually made that mention a few months ago

8) Welcome to fighting sins

9) So what? All the bots can start to script again and just flood the arena with destro bots once more to farm gold? 

10)Rewards are fine just needs to have higher drop rates of the 'rare' items.

4+5) Gunner is low tier class in PvP that is literraly dead after 2-3 CC and you want to get it nerf ? Lol...

And don't you dare speak about balance in 6v6 aka whales vs whales where every class one shot every thing with max gear.

Well all these points are clear as day its not my opinion its the general daily complains of ppl , so it may be easy for whales like u to not have a problem , cause u can get oils from throwing 1k usd and get them. and another point makes no sense farming whirlwind tokens to make pet pods literally throw away tokens the same cost if u buy a pet , just make it. a pet pod that is bound to account why farm token when u have to deak with ops then farm mats that cost the same amount as a pet no sense to me , the old system of pets was better

i feel btter farming bots than clicking n recruiting party for 20 minutes hit ready wait another  30 , it doesnt have to be gold.

fm was top dps , and it wasnt a problem,wl got nerf already.everything can be corrected a gunner just pve  in arena  and bg. 6k per hit thats a joke give gunner a lower cd block simply

3 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

Well am grateful for the price reduction but theres aklot of stuff that needs to change . heres some good feedback:

2.make breeze accs easier to get , i had to leave my clan to do ssp as ceru to get bracelet and belt. then had to wait 1 week before going back, naksun badge is a pain to farm for some low tier accs.
4.Nerf gunner  ss skill modifers, gunners are literally using pve ss in bg why cause using 3 msp and 5 bt both give quick shot  more damage . make them full set buff or something.
5. nerf gunners dps , i literally see guners out dpsing people with better gear with bullet storm the highest damage on them, this is so unfair in all ways, no way this game can be balance when i gunner can dish 1 mil hp in seconds then gets agro and throws in your face oh they doing more damage then use whipline then have the boss running in circle .why you think so many whales converted to that cheap class, for a rnage dishing that many damage so unfair , look at fm , weak scummoner dps and wl with a a rotation for dps and all gunners do is  press  3 buttons highest dps , and am talking a gunner with all pinacle accs vs a someone with bt accs etc and its more than once.also gunners need to really be look at in tags two gunner blow my whole tam from assists come in tomb twice pierce def and everything with 6 k per hit really a balance class.
6.please let emmortally earring give gold it has no other use or boost the stats a bit , lunar flower has lil value now.
7.balance bg some more only use weapon u enter with and make team according to that so much afking going on in bg than couple months back.
9.and for godsake increase the rewards for doing arena at least 1g give ppl a reason to do arena. arena is so boring
10.the daily chest needs some more stuff in it at least some flower lament forg orb or something.

1. Wont happen because of F9

2. Mushin tower exchanger (naksun badges easy to get)

3. Soul price will be nerfed after dec6 update

4. BG after 55 will be like "who click first - win" anyway

5. free carry in PvE, who cares

6. MsP will be dead anyway

7. wont be balanced

8. working as intended

9. true story

10. upgrade mat requirements will be nerfed again after dec6

15 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

1-hope its happen tho...even tho 5g ea its fine...since kinda pain to upgrade if 20g ea...yeah i know we will get cheap during trove etc2 but its take lots of luck for it...aka rng

2-no comment

3-will reduce soon

4-nope

5-u will see their damage drop after that burst skill aka tab

6-more like let it be more useful...buff up their effect and stats

7-good luck

8-good luck

9-even with 1g pretty much its gonna be the same

10-erm

4 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

Well gunner definetly needs a nerf. they 1shot people with 200k hp with every tombstone in 6v6, it is ridiculous

i have not seen a gunner 1 shot a person with 200k hp yet, stop making up stories.

also, if that gunner actually does that, he is ascendant ++++ or whatever and full legendary bt/vt accessories and you have 0 pvp shields and purple gear. which means his damage will be higher than you can handle anyway. But guess what, man? A BD with that gear will 1 shot you too, a summoner with that gear will do the same, a BM same.

BG is all about gear. stop making up excuses about other classes and learn your own.

And no, i don't play a gunner!

9 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

i have not seen a gunner 1 shot a person with 200k hp yet, stop making up stories.

also, if that gunner actually does that, he is ascendant ++++ or whatever and full legendary bt/vt accessories and you have 0 pvp shields and purple gear. which means his damage will be higher than you can handle anyway. But guess what, man? A BD with that gear will 1 shot you too, a summoner with that gear will do the same, a BM same.

BG is all about gear. stop making up excuses about other classes and learn your own.

And you have no idea what you are talking about.....so let me explain:

I play summoner....my summoner has: awakened stage 2 elemental ring and earring, oath necklace +10, dragon bracelet stage 10, eternity belt stage 10, Raven stage 7 weapon,

PVP soulshield set with  all crit defense / defense / hp as base stat, 5 pieces infused with crit defense and 3 with piercing, 40 hm points put into defense.

All the above gives me 198k HP and even standing in my petal storm which should block ranged projectiles a gunner with 1 hit takes me down to 11k HP with just a raven stage 3 weapon and not even maxed out accessories. Buff from bracelet, badges, raven stacks all adds up to it. So its not about learning to play, the class is utterly unbalanced in 6v6, alone for the fact that its projectiles cant be blocked.

While with my summoner a good hit super sunflower unde rthe same conditions barely does 30-40k damage.

so people that say they need a nerf are actually people who pvp a lot and know what they are talking about.

i nerver seen a summoner kill me in 1 sec even with high gear well bm is a melee class so the burst is aftr a pull and light draw , but i bet u can handle some draogn tongues ... with gunner before u even notice them u dead along with your whole team, ive seen wls  with soul burn with gear and takes them like 4 or 3 hits to kill u plus it consumes focus and can be blocked, wls are so slow too, u can run .

u cant out run a gunner like literally , a wl has the burst as a range and they cant burst u that easily normally do an air combo so if u dont have an esc that s your fault but gunner dont need anything than aim and press button go in god mode worst they using pve ss broken class then dashes away in 3 sec out of danger then with pve ss tomb stone up and ready in no time look at force mast with gear is really annoying in but u can fight them literally i dont see gunner fighting 3 people or more when u see a gunner your team mates are dead already i took 1 unload damage and died instantly 3k+ def 3 k crit def  and full health 150 k my whole team quit immediately.

i agree the class is weak in arena but throwing damage with them makes no sense, nerf bullet storm, unload  give them another esc with a 1min cd a lower cd block or something .

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

i nerver seen a summoner kill me in 1 sec even with high gear well bm is a melee class so the burst is aftr a pull and light draw , but i bet u can handle some draogn tongues ... with gunner before u even notice them u dead along with your whole team, ive seen wls  with soul burn with gear and takes them like 4 or 3 hits to kill u plus it consumes focus and can be blocked, wls are so slow too, u can run .

u cant out run a gunner like literally , a wl has the burst as a range and they cant burst u that easily normally do an air combo so if u dont have an esc that s your fault but gunner dont need anything than aim and press button go in god mode worst they using pve ss broken class then dashes away in 3 sec out of danger then with pve ss tomb stone up and ready in no time look at force mast with gear is really annoying in but u can fight them literally i dont see gunner fighting 3 people or more when u see a gunner your team mates are dead already i took 1 unload damage and died instantly 3k+ def 3 k crit def  and full health 150 k my whole team quit immediately.

i agree the class is weak in arena but throwing damage with them makes no sense, nerf bullet storm, unload  give them another esc with a 1min cd a lower cd block or something .

So you demand them to nerf Bullet Storm because they are OP in pvp. Now tell me, why me and other PvE players should get punished and deal less damage or have our main damage source nerfed because you people can’t manage to survive against them. 

21 minutes ago, Beleth said:

So you demand them to nerf Bullet Storm because they are OP in pvp. Now tell me, why me and other PvE players should get punished and deal less damage or have our main damage source nerfed because you people can’t manage to survive against them. 

Because in PVE its doesnt matter all that much, PVP is a different story. Even summoners back at release werent this op, not even soul fighters were.

Gunner is simply a broken class and the only ones who deny it or defend it are the ones who cried to support to move over their gear so they can main a flavor of the month class and when people actually voice facts about it being overpowered complain they should get good because they know they wont be able to move items a second time.

36 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Because in PVE its doesnt matter all that much, PVP is a different story. Even summoners back at release werent this op, not even soul fighters were.

Gunner is simply a broken class and the only ones who deny it or defend it are the ones who cried to support to move over their gear so they can main a flavor of the month class and when people actually voice facts about it being overpowered complain they should get good because they know they wont be able to move items a second time.

What do you mean it doesn’t matter that much xD it matters to me lol. And I started my Gunner from the scratch because I didn’t have much on my main to begin with. After I heard they moved stuff for other players, all I asked was my Awakened pet and they told me they don’t do that. 

Anyway no matter how hard we protest against the nerf, it’s still coming. I just hate how everyone wants Gunner to be nerfed for their own selfish petty reasons such as “Omg Gunners DPS are higher than me, so unfair” totally ignoring the fact that they are not even DPS class. You can’t have heal and invisibility and also deal damage equal to DPS class. Or be a tank and have equal damage to DPS class. 

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

what wait? pve doesnt matter all that much? its matter to all pve gunner duh...as for pvp players of course its doesnt matter for ya since all u care is about pvp...

8 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

Well...I was 1-shot killed by Gunner with ascendant + legendary bracelet (Can't remember if he has true ascendent/cosmic soul or not) while I was using BD spinning (400% defense boost) with 3k cdef. I had 185k HP. Yes, it was 1-shot before he gets his sb/bb buff. During that time, basically 5 of the 6 teammates were all killed by the gunner in the first 15 seconds of the fight in the middle of horn spawn site. Even his teammates said "WTF?" in the normal chat because before most of them got to the middle, majority of the enemies were either half-dead or laying on floor.

Even for lower gear gunner, ~900AP baleful weapon with only legendary bracelet (no other legendary) can take my ~20% HP each time they use their "F". That's ridiculous. No other class can do that with similar gear.

Beside gunner's damage, I have to admit that they are quite easy to kill. (Only when they don't have 5 hooks to run away like a lighting bolt.)

_1)yes please

2)farming naksun shouldn't really take you long tbh

3) they kinda already reduced that

4&5)that's not up to them, that's up to the developers in Korea. But yes nerf its damage and give it better neutral game instead

No comment on the rest

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

And you have no idea what you are talking about.....so let me explain:

I play summoner....my summoner has: awakened stage 2 elemental ring and earring, oath necklace +10, dragon bracelet stage 10, eternity belt stage 10, Raven stage 7 weapon,

PVP soulshield set with  all crit defense / defense / hp as base stat, 5 pieces infused with crit defense and 3 with piercing, 40 hm points put into defense.

All the above gives me 198k HP and even standing in my petal storm which should block ranged projectiles a gunner with 1 hit takes me down to 11k HP with just a raven stage 3 weapon and not even maxed out accessories. Buff from bracelet, badges, raven stacks all adds up to it. So its not about learning to play, the class is utterly unbalanced in 6v6, alone for the fact that its projectiles cant be blocked.

While with my summoner a good hit super sunflower unde rthe same conditions barely does 30-40k damage.

so people that say they need a nerf are actually people who pvp a lot and know what they are talking about.

Couldn't say it better .The gunner dmg needs to be balanced right away-whats too much is too much.No boss can kill my cat while taunting if i manage to tank it well and protect it -yet a gunner will blow my cat out in arena or outside in 3-4 sec.Which isn't fair .Also ,as i stated in some of my prewious posts ,the dmg of gunner is simple too much.As summoner I consider myself cheated .When I started the game ,i understood here are no certain classes for tank ,heal ,cc ,dps -but all of them can do quite well in any role ...I haven't intended to play SUPPORT class and i refuse to think to my class as only support one,which i hear recently around those forums.Summoners aren't support class ,give back our dmg since ALL over classes improved with time in a good direction,while we are getting our efforts reduced to default each patch .Once we gain a bit more dps ,oops ,nerfs and overall bugs are all over again. Actually summoner have the lowest dps in party . I want to enjoy content like everyone else ,not to be taken as support.blah ! Nerf gunners ! their damage is ridiculous and they actually don't have to do any mechanics while lvling ...they simply blow map after map...comparing to a kfm lvling or a bm or a destroyer...this is just a joke .

On 11/21/2017 at 9:11 AM, AriShadow2 said:

4+5)Nerf gunners DPS, next topic you will ask "nerf WL, the yare always top dps"? There will be always top DPS, top tan and other top class.

Yes I'm agree with you 100% there was always a top DPS class BUT! There was never been like the joke that is happening right now LOL

Yunsang 20th floor, Top 100 of all classes= 90 of 100 are Fire Gunners.

ToI, Top 100 of all classes= 95 of 100 are Gunners Fire Gunners.

Don't you think is a bit ridiculous? Before it was mixed with all classes in the game but now is just one single class LOL We should be calling the game instead "Gunner and Soul" xD

2017-11-22_16_25_17-_Blade_Soul.jpg

2017-11-22_16_25_26-_Blade_Soul.jpg

7 minutes ago, iokunn said:

Yes I'm agree with you 100% there was always a top DPS class BUT! There was never been like the joke that is happening right now LOL

Yunsang 20th floor, Top 100 of all classes= 90 of 100 are Fire Gunners.

ToI, Top 100 of all classes= 95 of 100 are Gunners Fire Gunners.

Don't you think is a bit ridiculous? Before it was mixed with all classes in the game but now is just one single class LOL We should be calling the game instead "Gunner and Soul" xD

2017-11-22_16_25_17-_Blade_Soul.jpg

2017-11-22_16_25_26-_Blade_Soul.jpg

oh i saw summoner on top 2 there...means summoner need more nerf !!!!!...even after all the nerf they going thru still can get top 2...damn

Archived