Nerf Gunners [Locked - Bumping]

Fely

54 minutes ago, Windy said:

Nerf them already.Is not fair that they output so high dps at lower gear comparing to classes that are so low tier dps at higher gear .I worked hard for my gear ,i'm a summoner HM 14 -and a gunner HM 10 with starting gear makes more dps as I do - and even sustains it ,because its shooting time is not same as sunflower and normal summoner rotation /dish time .Gunner can wipe out in arena my curling cat in 3 sec .Can't even stealth or protect my cat because gunner have too much dps output.Nerf this class already ,this is too much,have no pleasure to play against one that can 1 shot you brainless.I have gunner and is simply retarded to play it because skips all mechanics ,just pew pew .When my class wasn't even doing this much dps ,you ,NCsoft ,nefred it 3 patches in row .Is unfair ! Nerf gunner already!

you are not a dps role, you are more like support maybe? so stop complaining about DPS classes doing dmg man, that's what they are there for!!!!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

you are not a dps role, you are more like support maybe? so stop complaining about DPS classes doing dmg man, that's what they are there for!!!!!!!

I was about to say the exact same thing! Why the hell Summoner complains about DPS when they’re not even DPS class. Even when gunners get nerfed they still won’t be at the top or even in the middle. (No offense to you all Summoner players with brain) I swear this now looks like more of a bandwagon than an actual issue. People just randomly start yelling to nerf gunners because that’s what the herd is yelling at the moment. 

14 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

nerf gunner and give at summoner 2 cat's and perma stealth  and if  Gm not forgot puts at cat duble damage and no CD for skills pls

The only reason i wish it gets nerfed is so that some new monkeys (850-870 ap, no gear), post their damn dps meters and feel proud trashtalking the rest about how they outdps some people with more than 900ap with gear. You are practically begging this class to get nerfed from such actions. 

Buff Block List, T_T.

22 hours ago, Riss77 said:

For having several char, I know which class bores me during leveling.

KFM was my first char and I found the leveling boring and laborious.

SF was my second and I found the leveling decent.

BM was my third and I found the leveling good.

GS is my last and I was glad it was a killer dps for leveling.

So, sorry to offend you if I am supposed to enjoy classes that take long time to kill mobs and is clearly a dps waste until end game arrives.

It's ok, it just shows you have no patience for anything. I wonder how your raids go because of this. Then again no I don't nevermind that.

21 hours ago, Souba said:

You're comment makes no sense to me, obviously they would do it class wide, since many classes have been nerfed due to people whining about PVP (WL, for example)

What I'm saying is nerfs need to be filtered so that they are only battleground and PVP related rather than screwing up PVE content, where more power is better.

finally...someone said it...

8 hours ago, Windy said:

Nerf them already.Is not fair that they output so high dps at lower gear comparing to classes that are so low tier dps at higher gear .I worked hard for my gear ,i'm a summoner HM 14 -and a gunner HM 10 with starting gear makes more dps as I do - and even sustains it ,because its shooting time is not same as sunflower and normal summoner rotation /dish time .Gunner can wipe out in arena my curling cat in 3 sec .Can't even stealth or protect my cat because gunner have too much dps output.Nerf this class already ,this is too much,have no pleasure to play against one that can 1 shot you brainless.I have gunner and is simply retarded to play it because skips all mechanics ,just pew pew .When my class wasn't even doing this much dps ,you ,NCsoft ,nefred it 3 patches in row .Is unfair ! Nerf gunner already!

wait what? a summoner complain about how a glass cannon class aka dps class outdps them? seriously now?

3 hours ago, SinCity said:

The only reason i wish it gets nerfed is so that some new monkeys (850-870 ap, no gear), post their damn dps meters and feel proud trashtalking the rest about how they outdps some people with more than 900ap with gear. You are practically begging this class to get nerfed from such actions. 

Buff Block List, T_T.

i see that kind of thing lots of time...its not about the class duh....every class can do that...especially when they out threat the tank...mostly at ec those proud ppl link their damage at region chat....and low ping players with low gear can easily out dps the high ping players with more better gear than them....

1 hour ago, newbiez said:

wait what? a summoner complain about how a glass cannon class aka dps class outdps them? seriously now?

Yes .I have all the right to do so .and no ,they aren't glass cannons -I own a gunner myself and I consider they are strong enough to survive (last of my VT raid had a gunner as ranged tank so I know exactly whats all about ).They have the equivalent of summoner's true friends available at cd times ,the don't skip a precious iframe just because the cat died somehow-they can use their grapples all around or Q and during certain skills they are imune to cc even . They are new in game -and is not fair that so new class,without a certain HM lvl and gear to do more dps then overall any others-so yes ,indeed i'd wish ,for the fairness of this game ,this class to be decently nerfed to a normal dmg . Exactly how summoner got the nerf stick in past ,like 4 patches in row,while all community cried about summoner's dmg .We are even worse as we started as class ,while all other classes have been improved greatly during this times. We got passed in row by WL's (that have been more recent as class then us ,summoners ),then FM's and now gunners . We as summoners are weakest of the ranged classes ,and we have small resistances and small burst in wind build with petals -when we can actually dps some -but yes ,our overall dmg is low if you draw a line between us and other classes.Summoner has been pushed to sort of support class.This game actually says that everyone can do very good in any role -so you don't need a certain class to do a certain dungeon and stuff-that here is NO holy tirnity (healer.tank ,dps) as in the old school mmorpgs. I don't consider my class simply a support class-since all classes are made (or were made) as viable as others and as available and ''balanced'' to enjoy the content . My class has been pushed to ''support'' stuff ,not because it were really meant to be such ,but for some shitty stuff as management and community .I been faced the hate of community at a very early lvl ,patch 45 were simply a ''dark era '' for summoners. I don't intend to ruin other ones game play because others ruined mine-is not about this.Is that ,at the end game ,some new class that haven't pushed a much effort to gear up and all -is in position to have much more in game advantages as an older class and even to pass it. Farming basin takes less time for gunners ,they do it on the fly ,6v6 is easy as *beep* for them ,they don't even need proper soulshields for pvp and gear as i do ,and the list can continue .Is my oppinion and not only mine that this class is unfair for a ''martial arts '' game . Is like mixing a cheap shooter game into martial arts ...no mechanics required ,just pew pew all and everything is down in seconds.I dislike such things and i really hope ,for the sake of fun and fairness over others -that the class will be adjusted accordingly .

12 minutes ago, Windy said:

Yes .I have all the right to do so .and no ,they aren't glass cannons -I own a gunner myself and I consider they are strong enough to survive (last of my VT raid had a gunner as ranged tank so I know exactly whats all about ).They have the equivalent of summoner's true friends available at cd times ,the don't skip a precious iframe just because the cat died somehow-they can use their grapples all around or Q and during certain skills they are imune to cc even . They are new in game -and is not fair that so new class,without a certain HM lvl and gear to do more dps then overall any others-so yes ,indeed i'd wish ,for the fairness of this game ,this class to be decently nerfed to a normal dmg . Exactly how summoner got the nerf stick in past ,like 4 patches in row,while all community cried about summoner's dmg .We are even worse as we started as class ,while all other classes have been improved greatly during this times. We got passed in row by WL's (that have been more recent as class then us ,summoners ),then FM's and now gunners . We as summoners are weakest of the ranged classes ,and we have small resistances and small burst in wind build with petals -when we can actually dps some -but yes ,our overall dmg is low if you draw a line between us and other classes.Summoner has been pushed to sort of support class.This game actually says that everyone can do very good in any role -so you don't need a certain class to do a certain dungeon and stuff-that here is NO holy tirnity (healer.tank ,dps) as in the old school mmorpgs. I don't consider my class simply a support class-since all classes are made (or were made) as viable as others and as available and ''balanced'' to enjoy the content . My class has been pushed to ''support'' stuff ,not because it were really meant to be such ,but for some shitty stuff as management and community .I been faced the hate of community at a very early lvl ,patch 45 were simply a ''dark era '' for summoners. I don't intend to ruin other ones game play because others ruined mine-is not about this.Is that ,at the end game ,some new class that haven't pushed a much effort to gear up and all -is in position to have much more in game advantages as an older class and even to pass it. Farming basin takes less time for gunners ,they do it on the fly ,6v6 is easy as *beep* for them ,they don't even need proper soulshields for pvp and gear as i do ,and the list can continue .Is my oppinion and not only mine that this class is unfair for a ''martial arts '' game . Is like mixing a cheap shooter game into martial arts ...no mechanics required ,just pew pew all and everything is down in seconds.I dislike such things and i really hope ,for the sake of fun and fairness over others -that the class will be adjusted accordingly .

summoner have heal like sf to help the party...summoner have stealth like sin to help the party...summoner have familiar like wl but summoner familiar way way way more useful than wl familiar... and many more with all those skills u dont think ur class is support class?...and now u want a big dps like others? gunner on the others way...doesnt have good heal.doesnt have stealth and doesnt have a freaking good familiar...let me ask u this...will u willing to sacrifice those heal stealth and familiar just to have a big dps dmg like gunner?

10 hours ago, SinCity said:

Buff Block List, T_T.

yeah thats the anoying thing of gunner

how can gunner 850ap can beat anyclass with 950ap?? thats really screw, the dev blooddshit really screw the other classs

i dont mind if 800ap beat another 800ap, but gunner 850ap beat dps any other class 950ap?? adn take the agro??

the gunner is OP right now, that's the fact

the other thing i dont like gunner is they can escape so far, i dont know what is that skill, its just like SS three times

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 12:52 PM, Malign said:

tbh max geared gunners actually tend to fall in line with most classes maybe coming out slightly ahead on dps. The real issue with gunners is that they are way too powerful early imo. I have an 800ap gunner that has barely any gear and can pull nearly 40k dps while at the same time any other class with similar gear could only hope to do near that much.

No, they don't come close to falling in line with most other max geared classes.  Someone posted a combat record tonight in faction chat, and the gunner (who was not even max geared) had over 3.2 million dps!  That was just with Raven 9, and he did not even have one of the BT accessories.  You don't think that's OP???

Take a look at the current ToI rankings.  As of earlier today, 9 of the top 10 were gunners, and 16 out of the top 20 were gunners.  There has never been a class that dominant. 

This class badly needs to be nerfed.

7 minutes ago, Dezztiny said:

No, they don't come close to falling in line with most other max geared classes.  Someone posted a combat record tonight in faction chat, and the gunner (who was not even max geared) had over 3.2 million dps!  That was just with Raven 9, and he did not even have one of the BT accessories.  You don't think that's OP???

Take a look at the current ToI rankings.  As of earlier today, 9 of the top 10 were gunners, and 16 out of the top 20 were gunners.  There has never been a class that dominant. 

This class badly needs to be nerfed.

I'm willing to bet that was a Hive Queen combat Record.  You can't get 3.2 million dps on a gunner without the dmg buff you get from that boss's mechanics.

If dps is a problem, you can still uncheck "show combat record", that's not the reason why you're doing dungeons anyway. 

For me it's not even a dps problem or well not fully, because 2-hit every mobs just by holding RMB makes the game even more boring that it already is but the main point is that for a dps class they sure have a lot of variety like what ?

Gotta share the same opinion as one guy above about their hook things having the same distance as SS and they can spam this like 3-5 times ? Hello ?

I don't know it just made the game even more braindead and boring, Alpha Call, double Soulburn pppppew, 30 sec bosses yay.. and I'm talking about NF-tier dungeons. Might as well not play and let gunners play alone, so yeah, it just kinda "ruin" the interest of the game, they're that high on the power scale that it just feels like any class is only needed for their buff (oh and the tank ofc if you have one that is) and it's whatever.

Yeah, that's pretty much it, game is just even more boring with even more 'broken' stuff. I don't ban them when I make dungeons or anything, but the interest of the game does have a sudden drop.

Oh and lol @ top dps discussions, hello you don't tank and if you are ranged, you have an even easier time to dps since you barely have anything to dodge at all, this shouldn't even be a thing to begin with + we all know gear greatly helps, such as Raven v. Seraph/Baleful, Soul, etc. If you're so happy fo your dps, you might thank your tank in the first place.

Archived