Nerf Gunners [Locked - Bumping]

Fely

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too good, they will get nerfed as we all know, then like always people will cry and drop the class and/or quit because they can't stand playing a game normally without having their little broken class doing a ton of damage.

4 hours ago, Fely said:

Each player can look into F11 where for mushin towers and infinity tower are almost only gunners.

Try to remember what was the situation when gunner was not here, did you ask the same thing for the class that dominated the rankings ?

1 hour ago, Riss77 said:

Try to remember what was the situation when gunner was not here, did you ask the same thing for the class that dominated the rankings ?

Of course they did. There’s always complaints about one class being at the top. Everyone wants to have the highest numbers on DPS meter and totally ignoring their exclusive skills or buffs. Seriously they should just leave the Gunners alone. In PvP they suck and every whale pretty much can one shot you in BG so that’s no excuse and in PvE, what’s so bad having a party member that does high damage? Nerfing Fire Gunner’s TAB is basically killing the class.

7 minutes ago, Beleth said:

Of course they did. There’s always complaints about one class being at the top. Everyone wants to have the highest numbers on DPS meter and totally ignoring their exclusive skills or buffs. Seriously they should just leave the Gunners alone. In PvP they suck and every whale pretty much can one shot you in BG so that’s no excuse and in PvE, what’s so bad having a party member that does high damage? Nerfing Fire Gunner’s TAB is basically killing the class.

No, they don't need to nerf gunner's tab. Their tab is fine. They just need to nerf their "F" gun powder. That's all.

It is true that whale can one shot a person like BM's HM Z. However, a whale gunner can pew pew 6 members in less than 10 seconds when they have SB/BB buff.

tbh max geared gunners actually tend to fall in line with most classes maybe coming out slightly ahead on dps. The real issue with gunners is that they are way too powerful early imo. I have an 800ap gunner that has barely any gear and can pull nearly 40k dps while at the same time any other class with similar gear could only hope to do near that much.

22 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

And imo I prefer that than playing several months a class like destroyer that is stuck with low dps until it has high end gear.

And that's how mmos are normally played.

As I said before people always pick classes that are broken and when it gets nerfed they stopped to look for another.

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

And that's how mmos are normally played.

As I said before people always pick classes that are broken and when it gets nerfed they stopped to look for another.

For having several char, I know which class bores me during leveling.

KFM was my first char and I found the leveling boring and laborious.

SF was my second and I found the leveling decent.

BM was my third and I found the leveling good.

GS is my last and I was glad it was a killer dps for leveling.

So, sorry to offend you if I am supposed to enjoy classes that take long time to kill mobs and is clearly a dps waste until end game arrives.

Just change the ranked content, and battleground. Have nerfs be CONDITIONAL, not game-wide. This game is broken because the devs are too lazy to make skill sets operate differently under different conditions.

Is it so hard to implement a system where in x situation, the effects of a class change?

43 minutes ago, Souba said:

Just change the ranked content, and battleground. Have nerfs be CONDITIONAL, not game-wide. This game is broken because the devs are too lazy to make skill sets operate differently under different conditions.

Is it so hard to implement a system where in x situation, the effects of a class change?

If that happens, every class need to do that, then what's the point of having that skill? for instance, gunner bullet storm, WL Sb, Sin-KM BB.........

29 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

If that happens, every class need to do that, then what's the point of having that skill? for instance, gunner bullet storm, WL Sb, Sin-KM BB.........

You're comment makes no sense to me, obviously they would do it class wide, since many classes have been nerfed due to people whining about PVP (WL, for example)

What I'm saying is nerfs need to be filtered so that they are only battleground and PVP related rather than screwing up PVE content, where more power is better.

look at this gunners cry.

Please nerf this class already... we all know it's coming and please let it come sooner.

A gunner with raven 5 and bt jewels +3 ... can out dps almost all the classes that are raven 9 and bt jeweles +10 or awak + better soul... I see it each day with my clan were some members rolled on gunner from another class... with only the gear I stated they do double the dmg of a raven 9 player..

This is childish to even talk about it or to call it fair.

It's not possible for a weak geared player to hold his own next to a almost maxed out player....  it's like all the work you did counts for nothing.

People can cry all they want because they feel the "power" .. but the nerft will come... and you will get your "fair dmg" 

21 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

look at this gunners cry.

Please nerf this class already... we all know it's coming and please let it come sooner.

A gunner with raven 5 and bt jewels +3 ... can out dps almost all the classes that are raven 9 and bt jeweles +10 or awak + better soul... I see it each day with my clan were some members rolled on gunner from another class... with only the gear I stated they do double the dmg of a raven 9 player..

This is childish to even talk about it or to call it fair.

It's not possible for a weak geared player to hold his own next to a almost maxed out player....  it's like all the work you did counts for nothing.

People can cry all they want because they feel the "power" .. but the nerft will come... and you will get your "fair dmg" 

So after Gunner is nerfed, on which class you complainers are planning to whine about? Do you guys keep schedule for that? 

Nerf them already.Is not fair that they output so high dps at lower gear comparing to classes that are so low tier dps at higher gear .I worked hard for my gear ,i'm a summoner HM 14 -and a gunner HM 10 with starting gear makes more dps as I do - and even sustains it ,because its shooting time is not same as sunflower and normal summoner rotation /dish time .Gunner can wipe out in arena my curling cat in 3 sec .Can't even stealth or protect my cat because gunner have too much dps output.Nerf this class already ,this is too much,have no pleasure to play against one that can 1 shot you brainless.I have gunner and is simply retarded to play it because skips all mechanics ,just pew pew .When my class wasn't even doing this much dps ,you ,NCsoft ,nefred it 3 patches in row .Is unfair ! Nerf gunner already!

Archived