1 Ncoin daily events.....

thieve

Is this game aganist to free players? I know companies need makes money but which "smart brain" found this 1 Ncoin daily event thing? If u r free player u don't deserve even single RNG box a day?

Is it what u wanna say to us? What will lose the company from 1 box free a day to players? Even you should give "free" a day 1 box.Thats the "real" event for name of it.Is it too much "big" deal for u NCSoft? 1 box?...A day ??? Is it too much for u???If it is why u call "Truly Free" this P2W game? Why I call P2W I explain.Its so simple.If u see any game's market have 2 options: Cash only and game money u can be sure that game is P2W....Thats why these events free players cannot get even 1 single damit "RNG" box a day....

Please just let it go, it's rng anyway who cares. You know you won't get what you want just like how the p2w are freaking out on not getting wings no matter how much them kids waste their money. (some ugly wing man, someone needs to be fired on that color)

15 minutes ago, KzE said:

You get 1 for free every day. You need to craft it.

I am talkin about cash market Harvest boxes.Which ones drops maple leaf.Check the cash market u will get what I mean.And also I am just noticed they dont give a chance to get maple leaf even u pay 1 NCoin daily.Daily harvest boxes drops different but still cash only. NCsoft whats wrong with u?

24 minutes ago, thieve said:

I am talkin about cash market Harvest boxes.Which ones drops maple leaf.Check the cash market u will get what I mean.And also I just noticed they dont give a chance to get maple leaf even u pay 1 NCoin daily.Daily harvest boxes drops different but still cash only.OMFG NCsoft whats wrong with u?

I know what you talking about. You asked that free players dont deserve a single box / day. And i told you, that you get one / day, you just need to craft it. The 1 ncoin box in shop is not a big deal anyway.

10 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Do you really want to start getting micro transactions at 0.01$ ? It starts at 5$ for 400 ncoins.

U misunderstood obviously...Read again what I said at first on topic: Is this game aganist to free players? Is it too "big" deal to give 1 box free A DAY to players for this company? If it is WHY they call this game TRULY FREE ? ALSO WHY I PAY 5 bucks even if I am free player and this game calls byself "truly free".

I am playing many games some of them pay2play mountly.I am not willing or complaining here I am tryin to say If I am playin the game who calls byself truly free I wanna really see that for fair everyone.Otherwise its just scaming ppl for me.

Just now, thieve said:

U misunderstood obviously...Read again what I said at first on topic: Is this game aganist to free players? Is it too "big" deal to give 1 box free A DAY to players for this company? If it is WHY they call this game TRULY FREE ? ALSO WHY I PAY 5 bucks even if I am free player and this game calls byself "trully free".

I am playing many games some of them pay2play mountly.I am not willing or complaining here I am tryin to say If I am playin the game who calls byself trully free I wanna really see that for fair everyone.Otherwise its just scaming ppl for me.

Why do you feel entitled to get anything from them as a pure F2P player ?

12 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Why do you feel entitled to get anything from them as a pure F2P player ?

What u mean pure free player? I think u didnt play any truly free game till now.There is tons of games with huge amount "active players" on market.Which one u can buy anyting with game money or cash from market.I didnt see any of them lose money or died.But I saw many p2w games died badly or turned to real truly free game for survive...There is no pure free player or pay player.There is only matter of how many active players on game for rating for free2play games.If u dun belive me ask to NCsoft.As I said I am not poor to pay even 5 bucks for some shit.I am talkin about honest and ethic...

1 minute ago, thieve said:

What u mean pure free player? I think u didnt play any truly free game till now.There is tons of games with huge amount "active players" on market.Which one u can buy anyting with game money or cash from market.I didnt see any of them lose money or died.But I saw many p2w games died badly or turned to real truly game for survive...There is no pure free player or pay player.There is only matter of how many active players on game for rating for free2play games.If u dun belive me ask to NCsoft.As I said I am not poor to pay even 5 bucks for some shit.I am talkin about honest and ethic...

Why do you expect honesty and ethic from one of the most capitalistic company as NCSoft ??? And I agree that they could have put the box for free, they did for some events but they don't have to. You making a big deal out of nothing and are too emotionnal about it, so sorry I don't get your drama.

6 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Why do you expect honesty and ethic from one of the most capitalistic company as NCSoft ??? And I agree that they could have put the box for free, they did for some events but they don't have to. You making a big deal out of nothing and are too emotionnal about it, so sorry I don't get your drama.

It is their drama not mine.They cannot sacrifice even 1 coin for their players....

Just now, thieve said:

It is their drama not mine.They cannot sacrifice even 1 coin for their players....

Well that's NCSoft for you, hungry forever, you should have realized that several months ago when you started the game so that shouldn't be new for you.

You already have the free daily craft box for free to everyone.

The 1 ncoin box is a show of appreciation to the customers who support the company with money. Yes f2p helps to maintain the community but at the end of the day it's the paying customer feeding the employees.

Having both type of boxes in my opinion is as good as it gets for f2p and p2w customers.

2 hours ago, JuicyBH said:

The 1 ncoin box is a show of appreciation to the customers who support the company with money. 

Wutttt???? Just imagine that whole free players left from this game then I would to see NCsoft show their appreciation to who?.In few months..I am serious in few months game will die.What r u talkin about? U think only pay customers support this game? They r gettin mostly income from how many ppl keep online in the game.Your spendin couple of bucks are nothing if u think like that.Example EvE was pay2play then they go free2play but pay2win still(skil rank etc was bought with money)Now they r went to truly free to play.(some ships was makin thousand dollars if u r talkin about pay players support mostly the games) And after they went to real free2play they r getting back their population and they could made even another version of the game and back to alive with that.All of that about active players.You and like yours can keep thinkin you r supportin the games but it is NOT as u think sorry.

10 minutes ago, Onbekend said:

There's people offering to get you one of those boxes for 5g per day. Wow you must be a p2w whale to be able to afford 5g per day, right? C'mon dude,  you could even ask friends, they would probably do it for free.

I am talkin about what ppl still talkin about what...Dude there is doesn't matter 5g could get boxes or whatever.I am talkin about the company calls the game truly free but event is not.Who cares 1 Ncon or 10k.I am playin 2 pay2play game right now.I am playing free2play 3 more than this one.That free2play games non of them have cash only option their market.U can buy with cash or game money.I am not talkin about money.Why I have to ask my friends for buy it or even get the free and become to own them ?Free2play games events for every1 especially which games calls byself TRULY FREE. Its a clear to see : They r aganist their OWN players.Forcing to free players to pay.Forcing to pay players pay more...U can't see that? Admit it.If u cant, keep talking but I wont say anything more about that.Cuz U r dont wanna hear it,dun wanna understand it,dun wanna accept it.Cuz u can't.I got that ty...

You don't need to buy the 1 ncoin box to play the game, so it's still free to play. People paying money for an advantage is different than people needing to pay a dime to log into the game to kill anything.

Heck I know people who never spend a dime in this game and cleared VT. Can you tell me who feeds the employee if a game is completely free for everything?

3 minutes ago, JuicyBH said:

You don't need to buy the 1 ncoin box to play the game, so it's still free to play. People paying money for an advantage is different than people needing to pay a dime to log into the game to kill anything.

Heck I know people who never spend a dime in this game and cleared VT. Can you tell me who feeds the employee if a game is completely free for everything?

First of all They dont need to pay event at free to play game.U think free players should be happy just they could play.

Second: Heck??? It's must hurt u who doesn't  spend a dime....

Third: I am explained that already.Active players amount is mostly income to game companies.Their games become more valuable.They can sell their games or franchise or something like that.Facebook is totally free why one of the most richest company in the world then?Every click I am serios every click is valuable in server.Every active online members are valuable more than u think.

If u dun think so that I am demand from NCSOFT from here please make the game pay2play at next year.They CANNOT.If they do that they know the game will not profit as before and will be die.

And u keep think about u r ONLY support to employees...Money not works as u think this world.U r just top of iceberg on the sea.Thats why u cannot see whats goin on under the sea, what is too much thing in there...

It's not even an event, the thanksgiving stuff is an event. This is an rng box. It's not even a good rng box, it's a shittier version of the other rng box, which you can get f2p. Also facebook is free? Say that to the dozens of p2w games they're hosting.

1 hour ago, Onbekend said:

It's not even an event, the thanksgiving stuff is an event. This is an rng box. It's not even a good rng box, it's a shittier version of the other rng box, which you can get f2p. Also facebook is free? Say that to the dozens of p2w games they're hosting.

Yes, the 1 ncoin box is bad. I get better stuff from the thanksgiving box.

The RNG boxes are for the people that want to spend hundreds of dollars on the game and let them buy the boxes. It supports the game where many of the players don't.

Archived