Sign in to follow this  
Kamuy

No Ignitor Ring for the last 4 month

Grimoir   

last week a earring dropped and bnoth ring and earring the week prior so i dont see a problem lol

Azurelis   

My clan has been clearing BT every week, sometimes twice per week with alts/resets.

So far for the past 3 months, it only dropped twice XD during the first run. Then never dropped anymore for the past couple of months.

Heldegas   

If it makes you feel any better, my clanmate has been trying to drop earth legendaries for the past 4 months and it just dropped both for the first time last friday, but while she was on BT 2 with her other character... And NCSOFT refuses to transfer them, so she just ragequit the game today after their answer :(

Grimoir   
11 hours ago, Heldegas said:

If it makes you feel any better, my clanmate has been trying to drop earth legendaries for the past 4 months and it just dropped both for the first time last friday, but while she was on BT 2 with her other character... And NCSOFT refuses to transfer them, so she just ragequit the game today after their answer :(

And i literally just finished a run and the ring dropped... xD

XR   
13 hours ago, Heldegas said:

Did she gib away all her stuff? Can i have some of it?!?

Seriously though, that's saddening to hear. Hope she cools off and comes back.

You should never get mad, frustrated or stressed over things. Remember, It's just a game after all

XR   

Just finished my 3rd week of BT and guess what dropped?

Yep, Both the Earring and Ring.

Milennin   

I've done BT for nearly 4 months now and am still without Lightning Earring on my main. Meanwhile, I see lowbies/newbies and alts getting their characters fully geared on their first or first couple of runs no problem. It's pretty infuriating.

Belido   
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Milennin:

I've done BT for nearly 4 months now and am still without Lightning Earring on my main. Meanwhile, I see lowbies/newbies and alts getting their characters fully geared on their first or first couple of runs no problem. It's pretty infuriating.

don't worry, with some luck you might get it in a future throve event for some $$$