No Ignitor Ring for the last 4 month

Kamuy

• 2 weeks later...

If it makes you feel any better, my clanmate has been trying to drop earth legendaries for the past 4 months and it just dropped both for the first time last friday, but while she was on BT 2 with her other character... And NCSOFT refuses to transfer them, so she just ragequit the game today after their answer :(

11 hours ago, Heldegas said:

If it makes you feel any better, my clanmate has been trying to drop earth legendaries for the past 4 months and it just dropped both for the first time last friday, but while she was on BT 2 with her other character... And NCSOFT refuses to transfer them, so she just ragequit the game today after their answer :(

And i literally just finished a run and the ring dropped... xD

13 hours ago, Heldegas said:

Did she gib away all her stuff? Can i have some of it?!?

Seriously though, that's saddening to hear. Hope she cools off and comes back.

You should never get mad, frustrated or stressed over things. Remember, It's just a game after all

• 4 weeks later...
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Milennin:

I've done BT for nearly 4 months now and am still without Lightning Earring on my main. Meanwhile, I see lowbies/newbies and alts getting their characters fully geared on their first or first couple of runs no problem. It's pretty infuriating.

don't worry, with some luck you might get it in a future throve event for some $$$

Archived