Sign in to follow this  
hanzommain

Computer crashes after XignCode loads

I've got an Nvidia 780ti and a 6700k. This game used to run fine, but now when I hit play, just after XignCode loads, my entire computer freezes and I'm forced to hard reset. I've tried updating drivers, I've tried disabling all non-windows services, I've tried the 32bit version, I've tried disabling all antivirus, and I've tried reinstalling windows. I have no NVidia overlay shadow whatever, nor any razer software installed besides the drivers. The same problem happens on a clean install with nothing but windows and BnS. Literally nothing installed or running besides the OS and the game. Is BnS broken for NVidia? or Intel? Any help would be much appreciated, I am at the point of giving up on this game as it is impossible to play.  

Faith   

I have the same issue, I don't think it's the XignCode3 (Icould be wrong) But Dragon Nest from Nexon uses XignCode3 and that game launches just fine. Their client when trying to open seems to be what is crashing the computers.

Yup i'm currently having the same problem. I'm talking with the tech team to see why this is happening. I'll let u guys know if I get around it and post a solution here. The xigncode loads, then freezes up my computer. Its the spot where the Bns Splash screen is supposed to load and its not loading.

Edited by Hypernautz

Heya guys! I got an update and got it working through thorough testing.

Hello there,

Upon reviewing your "Dxdiag" file, it seems that you have the "Asmedia 106x SATA Controller" installed, which is a possible cause for the freezing/Blue screen crashes that you are experiencing.

While the developers are looking into this, we would like to suggest disabling/uninstalling the driver by following the steps below:

Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button.

Click Control Panel.

Click Add or Remove Programs.

Locate Asmedia 106x SATA Host Controller Driver-associated entry.

Click the Remove button on the right side.

After I uninstalled this driver the game booted up flawlessly.

Hope this helps anyone else who had the same problems as me

12 hours ago, Hypernautz said:

Heya guys! I got an update and got it working through thorough testing.

Hello there,

Upon reviewing your "Dxdiag" file, it seems that you have the "Asmedia 106x SATA Controller" installed, which is a possible cause for the freezing/Blue screen crashes that you are experiencing.

While the developers are looking into this, we would like to suggest disabling/uninstalling the driver by following the steps below:

Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button.

Click Control Panel.

Click Add or Remove Programs.

Locate Asmedia 106x SATA Host Controller Driver-associated entry.

Click the Remove button on the right side.

After I uninstalled this driver the game booted up flawlessly.

Hope this helps anyone else who had the same problems as me

Yeah it's not just Blade & Sound Master X Master was doing the same thing it's something with NCsoft games but I previously played both for a short time with the exact same system think last year now and the games both played okay.

Nope I am not willing to make changes to my system which affect performance by removing these drivers from what I have read it slows down your data transfer speeds and stuff between multiple drives, and I am running 8TB Internal Drive Array + External Drives, and I don't feel like having slow data transfers because NCsoft titles choose to disable them and cause peoples entire computers to freeze.