Let's DISCUSS about the event title: "Stomach of Iron"

Poroph

If I am able to get the 3 different kind of food,but not the 5 Xanos runs within the event period, will I still be able to finish the 5 Xanos runs after the event?

That was my question. But since it it got moved to Player to Player support, which I doubt anyone of the playerbase would know? This was directed toward more of the Game to Player support.

So yeah, I'd like to discuss with you guys, do you think you can still finish 5 xanos runs after the event ends? When you ate all the food?

I asked this same question twice (directed as the staff, since of course none of the players can reply with any certainty). It doesnt make any sense that your post was moved to "player to player" support. There are quite a few of us interested in the answer, but no official response yet...

I asked the same thing on another thread but didn't get an official reply. My guess would be yes, most likely we can finish the 5 Xanos runs afterwards. I mean.. I managed to save that cupcake that gave you the "Trailblazer" title in my received items all the way until gunner was released to give my gunner the title. 

But of course I don't know for sure and am hoping for an answer as well. 

28 minutes ago, wcnighthawk said:

It has already been answered.

My question is different. I know once you aquired the title it is to stay. But to achieve the achievement itself, specifically the 5 Xanos runs, would I need to do those 5 runs on the event period or anytime? Of course the food, from within the same achievement is only within the event period. So that is why I am asking. 

So no. My question has not been answered.

1 hour ago, wcnighthawk said:

Direct quote from Cyan in that thread:

"The achievement "Stomach of Iron" will not be leaving when the event ends."

So yes.  Your question has already been answered.

its not.
they want to know if they can still complete the achievment AFTER the event ends.
For example, maybe they think the event ends and xanos kills wont count after the event.

They are two different questions.

I'm pretty sure I saw a response in another thread where they said you have to beat Xanos x 5 during the event to get the achievement, but I don’t know where that is to quote it, and I may well be misremembering.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello, 

The achievement will only be obtainable during the event period.

In the Dawn of the Lost Continent Patch Preview - Part 1 video from November 16, Jonathan Lien said that "you'll still be able to spin the wheel and craft the items until January 17." (This is mentioned at around the 4:00 mark of the video.) Does this "extension" apply to the achievement as well?

On 2017-11-21 at 2:41 AM, Cyan said:

Hello, 

I'm sure i read somewhere that as long as you eat all the food you can do xanos at any time afterwards. If this was false information, then please let us know, because then i need to rush xanos on 8 chars...

On 11/20/2017 at 8:41 PM, Cyan said:

Hello, 

If this is true then pretty much this screws over every player under 900 ap (aka those that would benifit the most from the achievement) There are almost no Sanctum runs that are willing to deal with someone in the 800's I treid to run it on my WL last night and she is only 10 or so AP short of 900... i got kicked constantly even when I was the only WL in PT. People with pinnacle and stage 10 bale were being taken over me and i'm stage 10 searaph with BT jewelry (note the lower AP since BT jewels kill AP) 

I have zero hope for my other characters all in the mid 800's of being able to get sanctum runs before the event is over. 

42 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

It is only 10 AP title, why people so care about it? Your AP mostly come from gems and gears. If you have no intention to upgrade gears on your alt, then you will never be able to do higher tier dungeons. 300 DT runs give you 11 AP anyways.

People in this game only care about ap, so having just 10 extra ap could make a huge difference on whether or not you get kicked from dungeons lol

35 minutes ago, ClassicMan said:

People in this game only care about ap, so having just 10 extra ap could make a huge difference on whether or not you get kicked from dungeons lol

ikr hahaha...even tho they rec for 900 and u join them with 895 ap still get kicked out from premade party xD

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

It is only 10 AP title, why people so care about it? Your AP mostly come from gems and gears. If you have no intention to upgrade gears on your alt, then you will never be able to do higher tier dungeons. 300 DT runs give you 11 AP anyways.

Gear and gems come with time, gold and being able to run those higher dungeons to get the weapons/ mats in order to upgrade. For some people that 10 AP might be enough to push them out of the 'constantly getting kick out of DT runs' to being the bare minimum that people tolerate. 

really? I don't even have 300 DT runs on my main not exactly a shit ton of people are going to farm DT 300 times for a 11 AP when they can run sanctum 5 times total and boom 10 AP.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, derppppp said:

Ok, now I can definitely confirm that doing the NS runs after the fact still counted toward the achievement and I still received it.

Did you get the bonus stuff too, like the Calorie Burner title and the 10 AP bonus attribute?

Archived