BD DPS

TooNoob

Hello would like to know if anyone can offer some insights; 

Currently I'm playing BD on 250ms > (from the SEA region) 

I would like some insights on people who are playing with this ping and has a melee character  and how much DPS are you guys doing if you are playing with this ping.

SO HOW MUCH ARE YOUR BD's DOING:

IF YOU HAVE THE SAME PING AND ALMOST SIMILAR GEAR

OR

IF YOU HAVE LOWER PING (HOW LOW?) AND ALMOST SIMILAR GEAR

OR

IF YOU HAVE LOWER PING, LOWER GEAR, BUT BETTER DPS

Let me know, but i'm mostly interested with ppl's whose ping are as high as mine.

With my current gear and ping : which is riftwalk stage 5, BT accessories (st3), 8sec Soul (awakened), DT neck, NF Belt, Primal badge, Pulse Mystic Badge ; Ping 250 - 280 (sometimes above 300)

My fight with "Training Room: Longgui" - 

• Opening DPS - nearly 100k
  • Due to ping issue - drops to at least 67k
  • But as fight pulls on it will come back up to 84k

• Ended fight with 85k (in 4 min) 

IRONICALLY! When I was 970AP (WITHOUT 8sec SOUL) I finished the same fight in 4 min with 74k DPS. (maybe 20sec difference)

BEFORE YOU TELL ME TO CHANGE CHARACTER:

• I have been playing since before Efleet and NSH were released
  • I have invested a lot in this character (currently 1k> with BT accessories and riftwalk stage 5)
  • I have alt but I prefer BD over FM, Summoner, Gunner (currently only the 3 other alts I have)

(and again, I have played all of them to atleast HM7 and 2 of which have 800> AP)

So I'd totally prefer if you instead give me an answer that responds to my question.

You have pretty good dps for your gear, u should do 80-90k and thats what u do. I have better gear than you (http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Dioron&s=213) and latency (around 90 msn) and I do around 120k. Also I know another BD who has more or less ur gear and does 90k. 

Btw the number that shows up in the game isnt the real ping, thats the latency which is twice or three times higher than ur ping.

I have similar MS, playing as Lightning Blade Dancer.

Gear

Raven - Stage 6

BT Ring - Stage 6

Pyro Earring (can't find BT earring, lol)

Oath Necklace - Stage 9

Dragon Bracelet - Stage 10

Awakened Ascending Soul

Courage Soul Badge

Pulse Mystic Badge

8 BT Soul Shield

My DPS in training room is around 115K once it stabilises. The LF/s ratio I get is bad, but it's the best my MS will get me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived