Just another balanced day, on a balanced 6v6, with balanced classes

Valdemore

• 2 weeks later...

Gear does not mean skill. Have seen the same kind of result with high geared people but the dominant player being a WL, FM, SUM or other class, even BM.

Gunners are very good at killing low to medium skilled players. Most cannot even deal with TAB-F-X.

in that ss...we dont see others players max gears,hm lvl,noobs gameplay,low gears...all we see in that ss the gunner 20 kills(well that ur point)...20 kills kinda low tbh...i see more kills than that by others class and damage dealt...btw 2 sin can easily capture the post...o.o but just 1 capture and 4 capture? even the bm can get 4 capture...

3 hours ago, newbiez said:

in that ss...we dont see others players max gears,hm lvl,noobs gameplay,low gears...all we see in that ss the gunner 20 kills(well that ur point)...20 kills kinda low tbh...i see more kills than that by others class and damage dealt...btw 2 sin can easily capture the post...o.o but just 1 capture and 4 capture? even the bm can get 4 capture...

If you look at the damage dealt, you know that most of the players have at least raven/ascendant weapon. That's normal/average players with average gears (raven/void) can do. For that gunner, all he needs is legendary bracelet + raven/ascendant. 

I have seen a baleful 11 + bracelet gunner without max soul have 15 kills with over 3mil damage in the end of match and throughout that match, that gunner spam on the party chat "Why are you guys so noob and weak?"

To be honest, I haven't seen any other classes with only baleful + bracelet + no max soul can pull out that much damage. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In first place that dmg is dmg made with Bullet storm mostly ( no other way he might have deal such dmg) but ... if any of the enemy team would have know whats going on he wouldnt have done even half the dmg! 

why? Easy.

1: Bullet storm once activated you cant chancel it to perform any other skill, needs reload every 2 seconds that basically means: for 10 seconds gunner is defenseless and unable to move, unable to iframe, unable to parry .... is it really unbalanced?  you just need to perform 1 CC +airbone .. done .. Bullet storm is gone ... nothing good left to use for a gunner once he wasted bullet storm. that skill is more of a trap for himself.its only good for Pve.

2: you might answer but he has 5 second long iframe!  ... yes an iframe that resists 5 hits ... legit 1 second if you know what youre doing.

Im have started to play BnS like 2 month after gunner release and i had this   " GREAT "     idea of chosing gunner as my first char/main char .... Ive never regret the class ive chose in any other game as much as i do now. In Batleground maybe if he outgers everyone than yes no one can deal with his dmg .. but that happens for all other classes so i dont see the point ... there is actually classes that are really OP and you just cant do anything against them if they know what they are doing and yet no one complains that ... i cant understand ...

2 hours ago, yunna said:

1: Bullet storm once activated you cant chancel it to perform any other skill, needs reload every 2 seconds that basically means: for 10 seconds gunner is defenseless and unable to move, unable to iframe, unable to parry

You have a Gunner as your main, and still manage to say that with conviction? It's true that Bullet Storm casts for about a second and can't be cancelled, but it's not that a Gunner can't do anything else while the Tab is active. Whenever he's not firing, he can move, he can iframe, he can block, he can use any other attack skill (courtesy of Bullet Storm not consuming all your Focus) now also including the revamped Cannonade that disables defense, which was up to this point one of the safest countermeasures. Gunners defenseless? Far from it.

2 hours ago, yunna said:

2: you might answer but he has 5 second long iframe!  ... yes an iframe that resists 5 hits ... legit 1 second if you know what youre doing.

One second is more than enough for any Gunner with a VT badge to blast you to smithereens, before you can even land a 5th hit on that shield. Nossir, all you can do is accept your death and hope that next time you don't get marked when their Tab is up. You can't even get out of their range, since they'll catch up to you quicker than you can say "Whipline".

• 3 months later...

some skill does matter, I got nr. 30 sin in beluga last season with 5 beluga shield and 3 raven, using ascendant stage 4 and no pvp accessories. I was obviously called out of "macro" and "hacks" and whatnot and I had to use some pretty scummy strats like bgs version of timeout sin, I'd defend our statue from 3 enemies by simply relying on the ***arded summoner on their team to hit into my decoy whenever stealth ends.

granted not all classes can do this,, but all classes can bait out the biggest whale on the enemy team, 1v1 him, stunlock him and effectively make the match a 5v5. that'll get you somewhere usually. I did a check on the current top sins in bg, all of the top bg sins that did not have minetoss speced were either in pve spec or 1600+ in arena 1v1... kinda says something doesn't it?

• 1 month later...

Gunners are just dumb in arena, only dumb gunners defend this class..
Even with a full team with good pvp gear they faceroll the s... outa everything.
They dont even have to use their brain to be careful not to hit into things, cause they can just shoot trough everything..
And then also have a 100-0 air... even with equal gear...
It's broken, everyone knows.. except a few gunners who will learn that fact the moment they get nerfed into place and have to reroll cause they dont actually know how to play..
Trust me, these guys aren't skilled they dont even know how to play.. its blatantly obvious all they do is wait for their buff and teleport around the map with their ridiculous amount of iframes

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:45 AM, LuIius said:

some skill does matter, I got nr. 30 sin in beluga last season with 5 beluga shield and 3 raven, using ascendant stage 4 and no pvp accessories. I was obviously called out of "macro" and "hacks" and whatnot and I had to use some pretty scummy strats like bgs version of timeout sin, I'd defend our statue from 3 enemies by simply relying on the ***arded summoner on their team to hit into my decoy whenever stealth ends.

granted not all classes can do this,, but all classes can bait out the biggest whale on the enemy team, 1v1 him, stunlock him and effectively make the match a 5v5. that'll get you somewhere usually. I did a check on the current top sins in bg, all of the top bg sins that did not have minetoss speced were either in pve spec or 1600+ in arena 1v1... kinda says something doesn't it?

No it doesn't, i can beat most gunners in 1v1 arena ezpz... even though i'm FM and thats by far the most unfair matchup ingame...
But in 6v6.... before i see im hit i lose 50% and then i gotta instantly shield up before the 2nd hit or i lose another 50% and die... even if im in my veil...
And to do that, i first need to be in frost mode... or i cannot use frost sheath or armor..
If i'm in fire the only way to survive if it using ice iframe, if i dont have that ready... i'm gonna be too late cause switching stances with lmb/rmb will be too slow.

But with stealth and cc's like sum/sin, sure. it's easy.
Had it really easy aswel with my pve summoner with raven gear/ss+vt badge..

Archived