[Suggestion] What about a safety net for the RNG Boxes ?

Elano

I'm thinking about that for a long time now and since NCsoft always wants to put these RNG boxes in the shop maybe we could talk about a "safety net" system... I played a lot of MMO's and played a lot of games on mobile (not only candy crush... but also CH/KR/JP Mobile MMO's ^^) and RNG is a big part of this market and NCSOFT love to put RNG in their games.

Some Mobile games use a "safety net" system to grant things from the RNG boxes or Summons even if you have no luck.

Ex) If you buy like 50 RNG boxes you have one outfit from the RNG box Automatically!

It could be great Because if you want the wings right now, with 50 boxes you have 1/3 chances to have them automatically istead of 1/28. It reduce the RNG amount and gives more chances to people with bad RNG.

Feel free to tell me what you think about this idea and give some feedback! :D

What about the people who don't care about cosmetics ? Would it be fair for them to have it guaranteed after X chests ?

They would feel cheated.

Best way is : no cosmetics in RNG box but in cosmetic tab like... The other cosmetics ???

53 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

What about the people who don't care about cosmetics ? Would it be fair for them to have it guaranteed after X chests ?

They would feel cheated.

Best way is : no cosmetics in RNG box but in cosmetic tab like... The other cosmetics ???

That was just an example, don't make this a threat about cosmetics lol

Well they "kind of" already have at least the idea for a safety net in place.  The Maple Leaves are a start but most games that have a token system to purchase items from the RNG box if you don't get what you want give you a lot higher drop rate of the token if not a 100% rate of getting 1.  NCsoft has the safety net in place but they're doing it wrong.

I know that there is something like that with the Maple leaves but the leaves are not 100% drop while the safety net system is a 100% and you don't have the same loot list as the RNG box.

I used the wings as an example because it's THE item who has the badest chances of drop here and I think that's wrong because they prefer to let people have a lots of Mats and rare stuff like pet pods or Octogonal gems instead of outfits... Oo It's like "Yeah P2W is okay but SKINS NO WAY!!!"

This is so wrong right now I think rare mats have to stay rare and not buyable and outfits needs to be a lot easier to get... I mean. 1 leaf for 1 pet pod and 100 leaves for an old chinese Wings skin... REALLY?! It's not even an Exclusive EU/US outfit ...

Archived