How find group for VT raid?

Mordlif

Hi,

Please advice me how is possible to find group for VT raid I really don't know if it is possible.

You need gear? It is nonsense bacause of in dungs is only trash and even  BT gear isn't enough...I am 1 080 ap 1700 shadow Sin dmg and still none raid want me.

You need clan? How I can join any good clan if they have only 80 places for closest friends and their alts (claps for clan wars reward).

You need search for raid? Where? I don't know any single player which using F7 it is terrible made. Just none true raid finder even dungeon finder now isn't gear required. F8 also need require.

So looking for gear isn't solution, looking for clan also impossible and searching for group isn't where.

same issue i been through 5 clans and all failed to pass first boss. total 25 hours wasted for nothing.

so now i do the best thing,i dont go VT anymore.

i suggest you to do the same,wait until VT will be more easy so you can clear it in any group. (at least clear 1-2).

if NCSOFT are smart they will bring alternatives to advance from raven 9 and current badges. necklace is trash...

I'm having the same issue, I am FM HM14 1100 AP and still I cannot find VT Group, I have experience at least with the first boss but running it with random ppl, I am every week trying to find party for the dungeon, clans don't work either xD! most of them already have an static group for training and the ones that already killed the first bosses now are selling the loot xD to 6.000g necklaces or 1.000g the achievement xD! someone told the other day 10.000g the dinasty/aransu badge ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ xDDD!

BTW if anyone is looking for party members Wisp ME please I really want to run the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing dungeon its getting to hard to progress now days /tears

2017-11-19_21_17_15-_Blade_Soul.jpg

I mean our clans Raid D just cleared Hive queen last night. Maybe try forming your own raid? The hardest part of raiding is finding a group of dedicated people who match the classes you need. Just a few pointers for you if you do decide to make one.

You're going to wipe.

You're going to get frustrated.

It's going to take time.... a lot of time. Like clearing Hive Queen is months in the making for us.

You have to be willing to raid even when you don't want to or it's not convenient.

People will likely leave thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

Party comp is important, but outside of a few jobs you can pretty much throw anyone in (Our 2nd clear of SK had no sb and only 1 bb cause scheduling issues)

If you do somehow get a group of dedicated people and manage a clear the rewards are worth the pain and suffering.

There were many point along the way the raid almost fell apart. We had some people leave. We almost had to kick people for poor performance. This isn't something for someone who tilts easily or gives up easily. The best way is to get into a good large clan and try to round up people to start a new raid in the clan. You may need to have some people come on their alts, but our raid has alts in it too to make up for a few of the numbers. 

If it is possible, please join a clan. Then you may have a chance to be a member of a static team or a back-up. DO NOT JOIN RANDOM RAID ALLIANCE. It is a waste of your time. Because some ppls do not even want to spend 5 mins to watch instruction videos.

Moreover, even if you have 1100+ ap, please take a look at your pet and soul.  Soul will improve your dps, maybe not by much, but decent enough, like 10-15%. Pet will improve your max hp, recover and life drain. If your pet is purple, the leader of a decent alliance will not even think about sparing you a spot in VT. For example, if you are DPS role on fire Asura side, you will have 2 stacks of debuff which will deduct your hp by 13200 every 2 seconds, after you block the orb. With the debuff, if you are hit by Fire Asura's falling sword, you will die easily.

On 11/18/2017 at 1:34 PM, AlanWake said:

most likely you will find unexperienced players through discord. or i just been unlucky.

Mmm if your leaving every group u go to, then ofc u will never find a group that clears 1-2, every static raid group wants dedicated members not leavers like you, every static group starts out learning how to do it, on my alt i pugged a vt raid with a random group of ppl,  first 2 weeks we had 2 ppl subbed every time and i stuck with them through their failures. I spent like 24 hours with the same raid group waiting for them to learn. Now they are clearing boss  1 and 2 and learning sk. Its a matter of sticking with it.

I can tell you guys that if you post your character info in discord recruitment and someone actually pm you for vt/sk raid, you are wining a jackpot (especially for non-buff classes). This is the 1st jackpot only.

Then, if the vt group that find/invite you has full of experienced players (at least 8-9 experienced players), you are winning 2nd jackpot. 

If the vt group can clear boss 1-4 with experienced players, you are winning 3rd jackpot.

So, if you don't have static group, you need to win 3 jackpots in total to finish the whole VT raid boss 1-4. Basically, winning 3 lottery tickets in a row to finish vt raid.

It is hard to get a static group if majority of the players are not from same clan. First, it is hard to organize because people don't give their schedule ahead of time (but very last minute). It is hard to raid leader to organize 12 players to be online at the same time. Second, if some players don't show up at the raid time, then raid leader has to find replacement ASAP (it happens very often when people recruit random players through discords). I don't recommend people to ask players to be on reserve list because once I was asked to be on reserve list on a vt raid group, but it's been 2 months since then and I never joined that vt raid group once.

When people said "Why don't join a clan that can do VT raid?", I immediately know that they are not the clan-less players. I have tried to join several clans who can do VT raid. However, each time after I signed up on their roaster/spreadsheet, I ended up on reserve list, which IS FINE. I know old members, experienced players get priority. However, the problem is that when the vt raid time comes, they will even postpone the whole vt raid or wait for the old, experienced players who can't make up for the raid. So, technically, if I want to join the vt raid in these clans, I have to wait until some of their old clan members to quit this game forever. 

To be honest, I don't have much hope in vt raid. I am just waiting for the VT selling price to drop down so that I can just buy the raid runs and stuff inside. It is sad, but instead of wasting 40+ hours trying to clear boss 1-2 with random people each time, buying raid run is more efficient. 

Why can't all the people that don't have a clan try to create a clan and work together? You got to start somewhere.

And VT is meant to invest many hours and encounter many frustration.  There is a reason why this is our current hardest endgame. 

On 11/18/2017 at 12:21 PM, AlanWake said:

same issue i been through 5 clans and all failed to pass first boss.

The reason why you haven't done well is there. ^

Each clan or group is figuring it out and you're ditching them while they do. Find a clan that has ambition, but people you like. Otherwise people are just tools to you.

On 11/20/2017 at 9:52 PM, JuicyBH said:

Why can't all the people that don't have a clan try to create a clan and work together? You got to start somewhere.

And VT is meant to invest many hours and encounter many frustration.  There is a reason why this is our current hardest endgame. 

i play for fun,not for frustration.

On 11/20/2017 at 11:36 PM, Wataru said:

The reason why you haven't done well is there. ^

Each clan or group is figuring it out and you're ditching them while they do. Find a clan that has ambition, but people you like. Otherwise people are just tools to you.

i never left a clan. either leader replaced with a jerk that ruined the clan,either clan closed,or either i got kicked once because i did not arrive for raid once.

so after all that,iam done with clans. i went to find groups on discord and i found out that its even worse and the chance to get into a decent group and clearing this raid is even smaller.

this is just like FrozenB said,chance of clearing this raid is same as hitting jackpot 3 times. and iam 230k DPS sustained so even being OP is not helping at all.

SO...after all that frustration,time wasting,anger,and more frustration. the best solution is just not to raid at all. (BT is ok)

and believe me,i feel so much better now. i should have quit this stupid VT raid much much sooner but ohh well,lesson learned for next end game raid content.

Archived