Forums

Please tell me that FM is getting something in the next patch besides ultimate skill

iokunn

I fell like FM is the most forgotten class in this game they are pretty useless. . . Just tell me that they are getting something in the next update because I don't want to swap to another class I got 1100ap, 125-150 in game ping and full octagonal gems with BT and VT accs and still got beaten in dps by Gunners and  Blade dancers with Dawforged . . . I feel like this class is useless I am starting to regret investing almost 2 years and money with it. 

So please that FM is getting any kind of change besides the ultimate skill otherwise if it doesn't I can leave this game forever because even for PvP they are pretty much a pain in the ass to play while other classes can do 100-0 in 1 second I feel like FM is the most dis-advantaged for PvE as long as for PvP.

Thank you. 

As a FM i feel your pain really , especially in pvp 6v6 scene .... FM is being forgotten, and sometimes I just want to change class, but just like you, I've invested too much time and resources to change now, at pvp sometimes I just want to throw my computer out the window.

Not to mention that we do not bring anything  for a party, Frostsheat? > bm> destroyer> sin> somun pretty mutch all have a pt protection , buff? nope, damage? hek top dps? GS beat your ass with less gear

I have to reiterate the same concern.  Thinking about quitting because the class has become so frustrating against other classes.  Even the new ultimate skill looks far to slow to be useful.  I can see getting knocked out of the cast almost every time, which is why chi bomb is useless.

Gunner just frustrates the matter ten times worse.  I'll be hanging up the game without some obviously needed class balancing soon.

I dont know about pve, but in pvp FM is really good spot now because of that 24 second stun cd. Before stun was 36 sec, same than tab escape, it was possible trade tab escape for the stun, but now you can use second stun before opponent have escape back up that make it really strong. Fm have ability stall with their grab/aerial/frost burst/impact etc whole 24 second stun cooldown  before their stun is back up again.  Maybe you should check this video, Video explain why pve players have lot problems playing pvp with this class.  He also show how to 100 - 0 after opponent tab stun.

11 hours ago, Suna said:

I dont know about pve, but in pvp FM is really good spot now because of that 24 second stun cd. Before stun was 36 sec, same than tab escape, it was possible trade tab escape for the stun, but now you can use second stun before opponent have escape back up that make it really strong. Fm have ability stall with their grab/aerial/frost burst/impact etc whole 24 second stun cooldown  before their stun is back up again.  Maybe you should check this video, Video explain why pve players have lot problems playing pvp with this class.  He also show how to 100 - 0 after opponent tab stun.

The real problem here is that 80% of the classes here are 1 click button class.... like SPIN CANCER / BLOCK CANCER and just stupid BURST CANCER .

As a FM you have to do combos at the right time ... JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME.... and ofc if you get blocked .. or stunned .. the full combo goes to crap.

but . ofc. SPIN And BLOCK .. dose not give a damn... that's the problem.. that's the MAIN problem.... and hide is just stupid op hide.. like the rest.

FM was strong.. back when ICE was strong... back when you could freez the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in SPIN CANCER and BLOCK CANCER.... when you could HOLD THEM.. now....  FM is crap... or when VEIL COULD AT LEAST ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING FALLOW YOU !!!!... now it's a stand still crap.

And you can't really say a pro player that only dose pvp .. can come close to 80% of the FM community that ONLY PVE .. and wants to PVP at time .. against .. cancer... ofc you get mad.

FM is just crap in PVP

I have always thought there was a fundamental problem with how mage/melee classes are differentiated.  Usually a mage class is weak in protection, often because they can't wear certain armors.  In return, they are given superior DPS skills.  That doesn't really play out in BNS, where most other classes have superior protection methods than FM.  There is no reason why a BM or a WL needs endless block but an FM doesn't, since these days they deal out equal or superior dps when comparably geared anyway.  Yea I understand we can freeze, but that is usually just delaying the inevitable.  I don't think FMs are hopelessly broken, we just need our DPS upped given our comparable lack of protective and escape skills.  Do that, nerf gunner, and nerf the spin and we're back in business.

Sorry for you FM.But you aren't low tier dps and clumsy as summoners are. I get outdps'd by ALL classes ,even by distroyers now .I think FM is still in a good spot and does not need adjustments.Since my class got the hammer nerf 3 patches in row -i think realistically that we need to get balanced at least via damage -which won't happen due to the community hate towards summoners-yet i find unfair to sky and back to get every patch reverted as damage gain .Incoming patch is nerfing overall accuracy and crit hit rate -which will have a major impact over the summoner rotation ,so ...will be even more hard to keep up with the spin classes ,pew pew classes (gunnz& FM's and OH,the mighty WL,forgot to mention it too).Overall in the ranged classes summs are the lowest as pvp wise (haven;t seen a summoner in worlds ,HA!) and also pve....So maybe think twice before you ask for a buff...your class haven't been even nerfed this much ...i have an FM alt and i play very decently with it . But yes i can feel your frustration towards other classes: the newly gunner have so much dps now that feels quite unfair -and yes ,spin classes are teribly strong ..and well seems they get even more buffed .Have a fun game ,best luck !

On 18.11.2017 at 2:01 AM, iokunn said:

I fell like FM is the most forgotten class in this game they are pretty useless. . . Just tell me that they are getting something in the next update because I don't want to swap to another class I got 1100ap, 125-150 in game ping and full octagonal gems with BT and VT accs and still got beaten in dps by Gunners and  Blade dancers with Dawforged . . . I feel like this class is useless I am starting to regret investing almost 2 years and money with it. 

So please that FM is getting any kind of change besides the ultimate skill otherwise if it doesn't I can leave this game forever because even for PvP they are pretty much a pain in the ass to play while other classes can do 100-0 in 1 second I feel like FM is the most dis-advantaged for PvE as long as for PvP.

Thank you. 

FM dont need buff.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Alkaa said:

The real problem here is that 80% of the classes here are 1 click button class.... like SPIN CANCER / BLOCK CANCER and just stupid BURST CANCER .

As a FM you have to do combos at the right time ... JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME.... and ofc if you get blocked .. or stunned .. the full combo goes to crap.

but . ofc. SPIN And BLOCK .. dose not give a damn... that's the problem.. that's the MAIN problem.... and hide is just stupid op hide.. like the rest.

FM was strong.. back when ICE was strong... back when you could freez the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in SPIN CANCER and BLOCK CANCER.... when you could HOLD THEM.. now....  FM is crap... or when VEIL COULD AT LEAST ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING FALLOW YOU !!!!... now it's a stand still crap.

And you can't really say a pro player that only dose pvp .. can come close to 80% of the FM community that ONLY PVE .. and wants to PVP at time .. against .. cancer... ofc you get mad.

FM is just crap in PVP

Not like FM have one of the best blocks in game.

On 18/11/2017 at 12:01 AM, iokunn said:

Thank you. 

Yes I agree FMs need a buff and we should be able to freeze spinners and blockers even when they reflect/ block. Nerf gunners and summoners too as they are definitely one button after the other types of classes. 

WE DONT NEED BUFF DAMAGE, WE NEED BUFF SKILL.. MAKE ICE RMB PEN BLOCK/COUNTER!! SO WE CAN FREEZE SPINNERS AND BLOCKER =.=

we also need our moving veil, and F for air combo =.=

before when we have moving veil and fight againts warlock or sum, we can summon veil and go aggresive.. but now? we cast veil, and just stand still watching opponent go to other side of arena...

fm is actually one of the best classes in this game for pve and pvp. they may struggle with the spinners or sins but so does everyone else. everyone is getting adjusted during the update. my advice is to learn the class better because if anything, fm freeze needs a nerf. not a big one but a slight one. one that breaks the freeze should you get hit. regardless, fm is a great all around class that doesnt logically need a buff.

As a Main FM with 1100+ ap with vt/bt, both in ice and flame, i believe fm actually needs a nerf, especially when it comes to blackwing soulburn, if you get a good timing on it after your opener and have procced your dragonblaze (courage badge) and your Dual Dragons (bracelet) the pure amount of dps gained from soul burn is only matched and beated by gunner, other class's do not compare to either of them, while i am in the boat that Gunner (flame) needs a serious nerf, as it is not in line with any other class, fm is in the same boat but not as severe. Ice is infact opaf, with the right gear, like any "underpowered" element, it requires specific gear to be near it's potential in pve, the same sould be said for a few class's elements. As for 6v6, FM is by far once of the most broken class's in it. A good one you can't kill and if you give them one small opportunity they will 100-0 you and all they need is a small amount of gear, the same could be said for a few class's however, if you are using flame in 6v6 as an fm, you are not utilizing your class's diversity. Flame is just bad in 6v6 and from what i read, those fm's that do complain are infact using flame in 6v6. and yes i have the SK badge and it is too easily countered to be of any use, unlike some other ones. Ice is the way to go, if you want to be decent in 6v6, decision making and situation awareness is your key, protect your allies with veil, sheath and ice block those all ins, be smart and don't blow everything at once. As for PVE, FM is in a weird position as, unlike other class's tat get simpler with gear, Flame FM actually gets harder, with more things to track, i see too many in pve make the same mistakes and other see that and copy it. (i use shadow grasp procc the badge and other fm's that see me think i use multiblaze and think it is ok to use it v boss's)

(Edit added 1v1 view)
As for 1v1, i feel the skill cap for fm is way to high compared to other class's and i am just bad in 1v1, i have hit 1650 a few times, but frustration and cheese strats turn me off climbing, i am just bad when it comes to 1v1, so i cannot offer a valid opinion in this regard

Yeah as an FM with near max gear (if only the badge would drop from SK), we really don't need anything. We've never been in a better spot. We've had so many QoL changes over time that have made it much easier to play the class, as well as boost our damage. You're either geared wrong or not playing right.

To be a good in pvp, FM needs to know how to use their blocks. I have seen a lot of bad FMs just spam fire and ice attacks without even using block skill once in a match.

Also, I don't know who say that FM can chill ice a BD or DES's spin. Go play a BD or DES and you will not even mention this one more time. Without spin, BD and DES are just sitting there and sm by FM without even touching them once in a match.

FM has dash, ice shealth, bubble for projectile resist, self ice (forgot the name), stack chills to escape from grab, tab escape. With this many ways to escapes from dangerous situation, you say FM is a bad class in PVP? Learn your burst damage combo. There are tons of pvp video on youtube to learn from.

iam not talking about 6v6, iam talking about 1v1 and 3v3 in arena.. try playing FM in arena, its hard af

iam already give up playing pvp arena though =.= and veil is useless.. opponent can just grab and toss fm out from veil or just run to other side arena, our aircombo are weak.. and since our rmb/lmb are projectile.. its so easy to counter and stun fm

trust me, i've try.. and i give up

back then i almost get platinum in arena.. and then meet kfm & sum bot on higher rank that wreck me T_T

15 hours ago, Fiana said:

WE DONT NEED BUFF DAMAGE, WE NEED BUFF SKILL.. MAKE ICE RMB PEN BLOCK/COUNTER!! SO WE CAN FREEZE SPINNERS AND BLOCKER =.=

we also need our moving veil, and F for air combo =.=

before when we have moving veil and fight againts warlock or sum, we can summon veil and go aggresive.. but now? we cast veil, and just stand still watching opponent go to other side of arena.. 

You want to counter spinners and blocker?

But how you break FM block (one of the best block in game) , ow right , you cant!

FM doesnt need any buffs/nerfs since forever because its the most balanced class ingame currently. Both builds are equally good and the class is 2nd highest dps class after gunner (fire). On the PVP scene (arena), FMs are one of the most annoying classes and one of the top3. 

Sorry to tell you that, but you are just bad with the class.

Archived