EU Server: Serious lag issues on evenings

Rysa

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

Negative. It is not my ISP, and I have the same issue with AWS.

If it would be a problem on NCSofts side or AWS, everyone would have the same problem.  Can we agree on this?

99% of the time I have shit ping, it's my ISPs fault. It's probably a routing problem on your ISPs end too. 

Sorry, but this IS your isp. Doesnt matter what time, my ping is 10ms to AWS servers in Frankfurt.

If it would be a problem on NCSofts side or AWS, everyone would have the same problem.  Can we agree on this?

99% of the time I have shit ping, it's my ISPs fault. It's probably a routing problem on your ISPs end too. 

Yes this is your life .... 10 ms yes ... you are plugged dirrectly to the server ....

this topic is for people whos get issues since the AWS, we didn't have problem before.

Do you have that much time to spend to say we are wrong ? We all know what we have so let us now, spend your time somewhere else, thank you !

15 minutes ago, Mon noM said:

Yes this is your life .... 10 ms yes ... you are plugged dirrectly to the server ....

this topic is for people whos get issues since the AWS, we didn't have problem before.

Do you have that much time to spend to say we are wrong ? We all know what we have so let us now, spend your time somewhere else, thank you !

Nods.

20 minutes ago, Mon noM said:

Did you read and understand what I wrote? It IS YOUR ISP. Your ISP has contracts with first level carriers (Level3,Telia etc) which set the routes to the AWS server. 

If it would be Amazons or NCs fault (problems with the SERVER), everyone would have the same problems. It is THE ROUTE from YOU to AWS that is the problem.

50 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

If you are not affected by a particular issue, have the maturity to not interfere with the posts of the people who are. 

Then, why don't you send tickets? Complaining here will make the GMs to do stuff for you guys? You are posting here in hope that other people can give solution to your problem and in fact, when people are telling where's the problem, you just tell them "back off, this is not your problem."

Why don't you tell us why some people have no ping issue and while some other people have ping issue IF it is their server end problem?

I couldn't agree more : since the AWS migration, my ping is very bad between 6pm and 11pm CET (200-350+ms) with some tiny freeze at some points. It's almost unplayable.

Like other players said, I have not a single lag during mid day (80-100ms).

A communication on the problem would be much appreciated.

Latency being really important when you play an online game, I'm more and more thinking of leaving this game and find another game with real servers unless you find a suitable solution very soon.

NB : My ping is between 20-50ms on other online games

Yea, same issue here.

My ping becomes really unstable early in the evening (it happens every single day). Of course I've already tested other games during at that time, and I had no issues.

I verify my instability through Pingzapper, which shows my ping oscillating alot during that time.

But given a few hours (2-3h), the instability completely disappears. It just normalizes.

Btw, I play on the NA server, not EU.

6 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Then, why don't you send tickets? Complaining here will make the GMs to do stuff for you guys? You are posting here in hope that other people can give solution to your problem and in fact, when people are telling where's the problem, you just tell them "back off, this is not your problem."

Why don't you tell us why some people have no ping issue and while some other people have ping issue IF it is their server end problem?

Probably to see if anyone else has the same problem! And probably lots of ppl here send tickets

in hope that other people can give solution (what? you think ppl try get help for other players lel) 

Yea players fix my lag problam pls.

This is what you mean when you say this:    when people are telling where's the problem, you just tell them "back off

8 hours ago, amokk said:

Sorry, but this IS your isp. Doesnt matter what time, my ping is 10ms to AWS servers in Frankfurt.

Yea sure this guys is not lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just try help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls sr show your 10ms with a screenshot pls :D

Hope you are good with photoshop :D

Archived