Explorer's Pack - who is and who isn't eligible afterall?

TamashiEcho

23 hours ago, Trix said:

That's a pretty big overgeneralization there. I have been playing this game since beta without hitting this wall you speak of and you can easily complete all of the games content if you pick a class and build that is less ping reliant.As for gaining a bad reputation for not solving the issues the game has,  bns buddy has proven that with some tweaks the game can run much better. If a person who isn't even part of the bns franchise can improve thier game then what are the people who are actually paid doing?

MMORPG's such as Blizzard, Trion, NC Soft have all had their fair share of complaints by their respective gaming communities.. BnS too has had the community dismayed for one reason or another.. this complaint has deep rooted reasons why people consistently complain.. or "Troll" the forums. Either their bored.. have no life and "Trolling the Forums" is their life.. or its quite possible they are seeking to "educate" the Developers into change.. a change that the Developers will never change, in part because about 99% of the forum titles and subject lines are never read by the developers. Its not like they do not care.. its their too busy developing, maintaining current content and piecing together a game that in Korea is a one piece game. Here its been pieced together and spoon fed to the gaming community @ a snails pace while they make money on the content, to fund this branch of BnS that is US/EU.  Its no fault of this branch of BnS, their making one of the most popular game's in Asia, one of the most popular games in US/EU. As far as I can tell, their doing a wonderful job. I wish it had a bit less lag.. and wish the latency on their servers was back to it was 1 month ago. I have faith these things will settle out once US/EU has everything its Parent game in Korea has. 

On 11/17/2017 at 8:17 PM, Onbekend said:

The servers are North America and Europe. Not The Americas and Europe, not The Americas & Oceania and Europe. Only NA and Europe. I don't get where these questions come from. I understand it's frustrating when things are blocked off for you, only because of your location. But you weren't meant to play on this server to begin with. If you feel like Australia and South America should also get to play this game, have it released there, and you'll get to enjoy the game to its fullest.

YES, Blade & Soul was released to Central and South America in case you missed it, otherwise I'd be banned long ago.
YES, we have the right to play this game.
YES we are very welcome. YES again we should be playing this game. otherwise, we wouldn't be able to download it, we wouldn't have the translation for our languages, and we wouldn't have BIG, BEATIFUL, SHINY BUTTON with the Brazilian flag in the Official Blade & Soul Website called 'FOR BRAZILIANS' because some of the players aren't fully familiar with English language.
We don't have an exclusive server for Central and South America regions because the North American Server covers those regions by technical and legal therms. 
So, quit the "you aren't welcome here" crap.
We are also a part of their profit, profit used to upgrade features for ALL players.

No, Blade & Soul was not released to Central and South America. https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/217929623-Blocked-Countries Only in those countries you'll get banned/be unable to log in. Just because you're able to play, doesn't mean it's released for you. Just because KR doesn't ban everybody from outside KR, doesn't mean Blade & Soul got its world wide release in 2012. That argument doesn't make any sense.

Yes, you have the right to play, as shown in the link before. Yet it's meant for the people from NA/EU, so don't expect to get everything 100%.

Sure, you're welcome. But you "should be playing this"? Not sure about that. They were kind enough to translate it for you, since they're the easiest way for you to play this game, that's nice I guess. But that doesn't mean you "should" play here. Otherwise they would've called it The Americas and Europe, or NA&SA and EU. They didn't. They also didn't put a server anywhere close to you, to prevent you from having ~200 ping all the time. They would've done so, if they had considered you part of their region.

You don't have an exclusive server for Central and South America, because implementing a server costs a lot of time, money, and recourses. If they thought Central and South America would have a big enough fanbase to make a profit, they would've made one. (Found out there's a petition going on to get B&S in SA. Launched almost 20 months ago, it's on 350 votes.)

Never said you aren't welcome, I don't mind you being here at all. But if I would play KR, I wouldn't be surprised if I were left out on some deals here and there.

You're part of their profit, but not part of their target market. If they suddenly got twice as much traffic from you region, they wouldn't care. If they suddenly got only half the traffic from your region, they wouldn't care. You might make it easier, yes. But I doubt they would make any changes in their schedule, if everybody from Central&South America and Oceania would stop playing.

While you're 100% welcome, you're not going to be 100% included.

Archived