Top dps in now and next?

deathleecher

• 2 weeks later...

What the post above me stated, Currently fire gunner is broken beyond fairness. Their burst is far to high to be considered inline with anything. And ill have a small smile on my face when its nerfed to oblivian and people cry that they cant just hit tab and kill everything in 3 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

What is PvP about? (In your opinion).  I'm a newbie (@ 1week today).  I got some quest in the mail to try 5 rounds of combat.  I think I only went 2 rounds when I realized people weren't matched by char level or experience... 1 round and most of another, I did 0 damage as the other person kept me up in the air until I died.  Realized how bogus it was to give me a quest for me to have even gotten the quest when I was

at such a low level.  This morning I hit 50HM2, but doubt I'd do any better on PvP at this point. 

So what things do you think mater for PvP?  (probably the skills I don't have... ;-))....

3 hours ago, Astarae said:

What is PvP about? (In your opinion).  I'm a newbie (@ 1week today).  I got some quest in the mail to try 5 rounds of combat.  I think I only went 2 rounds when I realized people weren't matched by char level or experience... 1 round and most of another, I did 0 damage as the other person kept me up in the air until I died.  Realized how bogus it was to give me a quest for me to have even gotten the quest when I was

at such a low level.  This morning I hit 50HM2, but doubt I'd do any better on PvP at this point. 

So what things do you think mater for PvP?  (probably the skills I don't have... ;-))....

it's all about experience.You use your tab skill way too early and people do 100-0 , i advise you to watch some guide on youtube and learn what to do and when to use tab , after a while you will realize that what combination suits you more for pvp. And it's clear that there is no balance in pvp , some classes are always has some advantage against some classes but if you play good enough you can beat all of them and this takes us where experience is everything.

It's simply you will keep dying until get sick of it and you will start to kick some ass after being kicked lots of times.

classes like sin/destro/Sf can BURST same damage as gunner does, i really dont know what u are all talking about gunners all the time.

Damage over time i would say that in Long fights bd/bm/fm can also do that amount of damage that a gunner does.

You really should raid first and get experience then to talk about random F8 Partys where half the People dont even have a clue how to Play a class.

In PvP with the new badges, bersis and kfms can easy 1 shot everything, SF did it before alrdy

I really dont get it why everyone is crying about gunners who are kinda easy to kill if they run out of tab and shield and dont get protected by Team members,

i would cry more about kfm and bersis who are able to defend themself like crazy and have easy 1 hit kills.

And im not even talking about classes like bd/bm and assa who can be even more dangerous if the right People play them.

19 hours ago, Frendchen said:

classes like sin/destro/Sf can BURST same damage as gunner does, i really dont know what u are all talking about gunners all the time.

Damage over time i would say that in Long fights bd/bm/fm can also do that amount of damage that a gunner does.

You really should raid first and get experience then to talk about random F8 Partys where half the People dont even have a clue how to Play a class.

In PvP with the new badges, bersis and kfms can easy 1 shot everything, SF did it before alrdy

I really dont get it why everyone is crying about gunners who are kinda easy to kill if they run out of tab and shield and dont get protected by Team members,

i would cry more about kfm and bersis who are able to defend themself like crazy and have easy 1 hit kills.

And im not even talking about classes like bd/bm and assa who can be even more dangerous if the right People play them.

first of all , no they can't. There are some classes exist for doing damage and some of them for support , doesn't matter how much dps summ and sf does , they'll always be support and their damage will be lower than certain classes but still that doesn't mean they lack of damage.

Secondly , it's not a place to complain about how gunners in pvp.There is another topic for it , you can complain there. Question is who has the top dps at the moment and it's clearly gunner and it should be because gunner announced as pure dps class without any buff or heal.

And still i want to respond to your complain here , there is no other class who can wipe whole party in seconds so yeah devs realized that as well and with the last patch gunners can't wipe whole party anymore , 1 party at a time like all other classes which is still ridiculous.

From what ive have seen:

Fire Gunner

Lighting Sin

Wind KFM

Fire FM

Lighting BD

Fire BM

Ice WL

Shadow Des

Wind Summ

Ice SF

These class/Spec Combos are insane in the first 10-15 seconds of a fight (during SB)

After that from personal experince (not complete due to lack of raiding with some specs)

Fire Gunner

Everyone else

Due to the burst that fire gunner is pushing out, their damage range is not even compairable to everyone else. With enough gear, anyone can top the board, but if you are partied with a Fire gunner with avg BT gear and maybe a piece or 2 of VT gear, you arent even comming close. 

Good example, i play Earth Des, friend plays Fire gunner, i am running 5/3 VT/BT 2/3 Earring 3/3 Ring, Ancestral Fusion, VT badge Raven 9 and stage 4 awakened cosmic (2 stages from true)....They are running BT shields, 10 ring, 9 earring, Aransu 4, and hongmoon true soul, everything else is pre VT stuff, and from the start of the fight till the end i cant even catch them. 

So TLDR Fire Gunner OP, Shadow Gunner is decent, but There should be some kind of way to equal stuff out.

Archived