No fire ring for the last 20 weeks, at least. Please...

Rachefluch

Dear Devs,

before Christmas i would love to see another fire ring drop please.

But for that to happen, you need to reset my RNG on my FM and at least give me a chance to get my fire ring instead!

Unbenannt.JPG

I dont believe in rng, i believe in calculated code, saved values and reused attributes for calculation.

I have seen the same thing drop over and over again.

I have seen no result changing, switching raid groups, raid leaders and party members.

Whereever i go with my fm, the same thing will always drop continuesly...

Please, at least give me a chance to see it dropping again, and reset my rng...

If you dont do this, then I will have no chance to ever see a static Raid for Vortex or Scions Keep - i will be excluded long-term from Endgame-Content and will probably quit the game very soon.

Or at least, like in other regions, after nearly a year of bt, let me buy the Ignitor Ring for Raven Feathers, which would give everybody a chance to finally reach the gear to partake in VT or SK.

Sincerely Yours

Taraxa, Jinsoyun-

It's interesting for newcomers, we havent half the time old players had farming, and we have full alliance biding for it... I have no idea how they think we can "catch up" when we rarely see a fire accessory drop and when it drops there are atleast 4 people needing it...

Maybe in 6 months after we get more 2-3 raids and BT becomes nothing...

i totally understand this pain.

my earth ring took quite a while to drop.

but if the rest of the Equipment is right you can get a VT/Scions Keep raid without Problem (should),

because in fact i was full VT equiped (SS-not cashed- , Weapon, Badge) before i got my earth ring from bt.

Drop System is shit either you are lucky or not.

so good luck to you ;)

22 hours ago, OPECI said:

but if the rest of the Equipment is right you can get a VT/Scions Keep raid without Problem (should)

Yeah, not happening. The end-end game is composed almost entirely of maxers. Good luck convincing someone to take you when the logic there is "you don't even have maxed out soul", let alone the ring xD

Archived