I came to understand you cant fix 6v6 crashes and runtime errors.

IHentaii

I don't know what to say, I thought they are serious about making the game fair but I was wrong, they don't even care, they don't even watch the EU/NA streamers and the countless crashes they experience while playing BattleGround..

It's just a shame that such a big game can't even do anything about it.

im just here to tell: its worse than ever... and nothing happens nor are they willed to even communicate about this gamebreaking issue. streamers crashing all day long while trying to play the game... i stopped streaming at all, because im afraid even opening other things like browser or broadcasting software.... dafuq... when im playing 6v6, im afraid to not move too much like jumping around or whatever... because the next crash for no reason is lurking EVERYWHERE !

whats the point of releasing dungeon after dungeon for giving more and more pvp gear, if the game mode itself is just not working at all ? 

6v6 actually is the playground where ppl can have fun with their hard farmed gear and thinking about whats happening if they cant enjoy, should be reason enough for ncsoft to address the issue IMMEDIATLY.

but what am i writing here, they dont even read this... annoying af and even more sad, how they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up such a good game just by being unable to make their own stable client. guess all other regions just laughing at nc west while i could cry, losing interest in my most beloved game.

why did they even try to make their own client if they dont want to have it working. all asian clients have gotten english patches... maybe ncwest could beg for lending their client and just applying such english patch :P

The funny thing? I can think of a really, really easy way to hotfix the vast majority of the crashes. Just put reviving in battlegrounds behind an actual load screen like in all other content in the game. I bet you reviving in 6v6 will not crash after that. 

Of course it's not optimal and you'd still have the occasional crashes that happen outside of reviving (there does seem to be a memory management issue tied to the whole game mode), but at this point it would be far better than doing nothing and IGNORING the whole problem and practically everyone who play 6v6. Depending on the day, they don't even acknowledge there is an issue with their client when you send them a support ticket but try to pin it on the player's computer instead. That's some guts.

I mean... a year of this and it's not even in the known issues list. Yep. That's what we're dealing with.

Archived