Sign in to follow this  
Fubasinho

Failed To Create The D3D9 Device

Hi everyone, well after this update I'm getting this error Failed To Create The D3D9 Device, and then this error microsoft c ++ runtime library error Can someone help me please.

Edited by Fubasinho

I found a solution, I used advanced system care to clean and updated the video card,  and it's working,  thanks for your help.

Coldsu   

Necroing this to post a solution that's a bit more comprehensive, because this is an incredibly frustrating error, and googling it shows that it's pretty much a resolution error and you're left scratching your head because the launcher is a pile of crap that doesn't allow you to change any useful settings.

If you're running an nvidia card chances are you've had some struggles with the geforce experience and the nvidia control panel, so that's your most likely culprit, and since they have dynamic super resolution options and this is a resolution problem, that's probably what's going wrong.  So we check our control panel settings and see that in the latest driver download they set DSR to 4.00x native resolution.  AGAIN.  So we uncheck all of the DSR options and the problem is fixed.