Forums

150 Plentiful Harvest Crate opening

Draknalor

5 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

to hell with these boxes man...just another scam from NC$oft!!!!1

i had some high hopes of getting some stupid pet pods. and i opened 20 boxes. guess how many maple leaves i got? ZEROOOOO

thank you once again for a perfect rng event, mofos!

unfking real!

Yeah all I care was about the maple leaves to get pet pods and other materials for gear don't care about the costumes or wings :P 

Its hilarious how everytime they bring out a rng box event, every time its a money grab and always some idiot falls for it hoping he will get good stuff from it and then complain on forums xD

You are better off saving your money for the winter trove it will basically have almost all the same items  and be cheaper than this.

16 minutes ago, Jack Valent said:

And it's just a pinky wing...

I prefer getting all maples for oils.

Opened 20 boxes from buying with hmcoins. Only get 2 Maple leaves. 10% chance? .....

No idea where those guys pulled off that number but I got 2 leaves out of 30 boxes, so to hell with that "20% chance" and this overpriced RNG scam.

11 minutes ago, Rysa said:

No idea where those guys pulled off that number but I got 2 leaves out of 30 boxes, so to hell with that "20% chance" and this overpriced RNG scam.

You need bigger samples size. Also, what they said "20% chance" doesn't necessary mean you will open 6 leaves out of 30 boxes (20%). It just means that each box you open, there is 20% to get a leaf. Each box is independent from each other.

Just by looking at how many leafs to get an oil in dragon express tab, you know that the rate of getting a leaf in each box will not be high. What do people still surprise about it?

Just now, Kaigame said:

I just wanted the two costumes, 4 Temptation's later and still no Carnation. I've only opened 20 or so boxes, no more HMcoin left or Ncoin, So thats that.

you might as well just watch the market since carnations are able to be sold. right now they are about 800 gold but they could easily drop

Just now, DirectorTseng said:

you might as well just watch the market since carnations are able to be sold. right now they are about 800 gold but they could easily drop

800!!!! I can afford that for once!!! It's a lot to pay for a costume though. :)

15 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Bought it for 444, don't like it now that my Yun is wearing it.

I'm happy i'm not the only one that feels stupid. (misery loves company) I opened 80 boxes and got next to nothing. no premium stones, no sealed oils, nothing remotely useful in fact. I ended up with 14 maple leaves. the only thing i got that can be considered remotely decent was the 8 empyrean stones i guess. i got the outfit anyone and everyone will get. yea PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY GUYS!! i got more useful items just opening the tables you get for completing dungeons. that's 100 bucks down the drain. i feel like it would have been more useful to drop the 100 bucks in a park so a kid can buy himself a great christmas. i'm done with NCSOFT. 

Archived