Forums

I cant find a vt group cause of my class

DeathGodd

I am a raven6 sin with maxed bt accs and i cant find a raid i been looking for like a month ,why the sin class is so unneedet even tho most players use sin? my nerves are exploding from frustration

a sf raven 3 is 10 times more usefull than me for the love of god balance this dudgeon... 

1 hour ago, DeathGodd said:

I am a raven6 sin with maxed bt accs and i cant find a raid i been looking for like a month ,why the sin class is so unneedet even tho most players use sin? my nerves are exploding from frustration

a sf raven 3 is 10 times more usefull than me for the love of god balance this dudgeon... 

Find a clan lol. Truth is most raid rather take people that actually need the accessories still and dont have any legendaries so they can gear over people who have them maxed

48 minutes ago, paingwar said:

This could be of your interest if you have their minimum requirements (and the same server)

If you can read carefully, they are looking for BT raid group, not VT raid group. BT raid group is everywhere in the server because it's been nerfed to ground like a child play now compared to the time when it was first released 9 months ago.

Well Raven 6 and Max BT accessories don't really tell me anything about your character. Sins are definitely welcome in most raids as BB is kind of a thing and they do loads of damage. Can't you get your clan to run it? Also be prepared to put a lot of time into it. VT is not easy like BT is.

Perhaps its your other accessories that are lacking? dunno what stage your elemental accessories are at and your weapon is kinda low imo. I am also a lightning sin and I have made my own vt raid after getting tired of looking for one after another and its a very successful/strong raid. Let me know if you have any questions

Archived