Please make the Divine Grace Stone account tied.

Oriberus

make them bound to account or just make a way so we can send them from alts to main i cant understand why they are still lock this items are in game from long time its not anymore a luxury :pain: or u just want to let whales milk every cent from players...

in my opinion if u put "end game" as u call them in events i sugest make them account bound or dont put them in events cuz lets be honestly evey person in this game who play this game more then 6 months have atleast 3 or 4 alts and in events like this everyone farm with them to get items to grow theyr main.

Up this post

RIP my english but i bet u will understand what i want to say

Peace

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today i got the 3rd divine grace stone on my alt which i was thinking of deleting after the automaton assault event ends. It's so frustrating that my main only has one. Seriously the character bound item concept is so ridiculous except the weapons and soul shields because they are class exclusive. The rest should be just account bound.

I feel they will eventually be account bound, but what's the point of waiting so long while the whole players want them to be account bound? My luck with the princess cannonball tokens is going well but i'm kinda afraid to spin the wheel just because i might see another divine grace stone on my alts. :grrr:

On 4/29/2018 at 9:22 AM, tidecaller said:

Today i got the 3rd divine grace stone on my alt which i was thinking of deleting after the automaton assault event ends. It's so frustrating that my main only has one. Seriously the character bound item concept is so ridiculous except the weapons and soul shields because they are class exclusive. The rest should be just account bound.

I feel they will eventually be account bound, but what's the point of waiting so long while the whole players want them to be account bound? My luck with the princess cannonball tokens is going well but i'm kinda afraid to spin the wheel just because i might see another divine grace stone on my alts. :grrr:

On 4/30/2018 at 8:08 AM, KenzoAlex said:

yey i have x5 divine on alt grate job:pain:

I feel the pain:rabid:

Another stone on another alt...

And another patch and no account bound stones.

They didn't even acknowledge that issue in the patch preview. Why are they so adamant about not making that change?

Yes i know about the increase in drop rate. I just feel that if you are going to throw rng items at us, they should all be acct bound for this very reason.

They have to know many of us use alts to get mats by now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived