Forums

Please make the Divine Grace Stone account tied.

Oriberus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately, the item in question is not eligible to be transferred as they are still currently character-bound and you are able to re-obtain them on your other character without support's assistance. 

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any other question or issue, please let us know.

Regards,

GM [insert name]
NCSOFT Support Team

The thing is, if you pump enough money into the game, support will do anything for you !!! whether it is more back put soul or weapon is whether it is items that are not allowed to be transposed allegedly! If you pump enough money into the game comes a back answer that it is a one-time thing !!! the same text always comes and they will always do it. There is enough discord channel where it is posted with pride and joy. Be granted them.
  (no, I'm not one of the lucky candidates, I'm one of those who have quit abbo abbo and wait until they continue).

By the way, find it really interesting that hardly anyone cares about the topic Divine Grace Stone Accound. Here is always pushed or written when again Trove is because you need not be surprised.

Sorry for bad englisch

Again he made a test with BT jewelery he got his BT earring sent to his twink without any problems!
For me they have written that unfortunately is not possible because the object is bound karakter and they do not do something like that!

Say what?? Do the GM's even play the game :P.

Hello, 

Hello, 

We apologize for the late response due to the volume of tickets we currently receiving.

Unfortunately, Support is unable to grant your request to transfer the items obtained from the Treasure Trove. I understand that you want to transfer them to one of your characters, however, it is intended that the Treasure Trove is uniquely based on each character. Furthermore, items generated from the Trove are affected by the RNG Mechanic. It is also intended that if the items bought from the Trove can be traded, you may simply send them using the in-game mail. Hope this clarifies your concern. 

If there's anything else, don't hesitate to notify us. 

Regards, 

GM F........
NCSOFT Support Team

The character bound instead of account are one of the many biggest flaw of this game.

I received a survey like every premium members and there was a question like 'Do you intend to stop subscribing and when ?'.

Coming from Guild Wars 2 that is buy to play and where you could share every items, end gear weapons/accessories/legendaries with you alts, and assuming I subscribe during 1 or 2 years I find ridiculous to pay more than a buy to play like Guild Wars 2 and having less features.

So of course I will unsubscribe if they don't at least give basic features/quality of life expected of that you have in buy to play games.

Actually they even have to add really better features than buy-to-play games if they expect us to pay more. Why should I pay a subscription 120$ for one year and can not trade between alts compared to GW2 that is 30$ for life ?

Seriously stop with the character bound items, it's so outdated.

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/04/2018 at 10:14 PM, Riss77 said:

The character bound instead of account are one of the many biggest flaw of this game.

I received a survey like every premium members and there was a question like 'Do you intend to stop subscribing and when ?'.

Coming from Guild Wars 2 that is buy to play and where you could share every items, end gear weapons/accessories/legendaries with you alts, and assuming I subscribe during 1 or 2 years I find ridiculous to pay more than a buy to play like Guild Wars 2 and having less features.

So of course I will unsubscribe if they don't at least give basic features/quality of life expected of that you have in buy to play games.

Actually they even have to add really better features than buy-to-play games if they expect us to pay more. Why should I pay a subscription 120$ for one year and can not trade between alts compared to GW2 that is 30$ for life ?

Seriously stop with the character bound items, it's so outdated.

Indeed.

I fully agree with this. An alt of mine I'm not playing just got a stone that, quite frankly, she'll probably never use, while my main only needs 1 more to fuse badges. Meanwhile, my g/f's main has enough stones to give her main and one of her alts, but cannot, because they're completely untradable.

Both Divine Grace Stones and Pet Packs should be account-bound. Heck, if they were, maybe Pet Pods (and by extention Pets) wouldn't have DOUBLED in price.

+1 to this,

Not only is an outdate feature, it develues the item it self, because after you get enough for your main, in some cases its better to throw the item away instead of keeping it and wasting invetory space, that is a luxury many players cannot afford in this game.

I got 3 divine grace stones in my main and got 2 more on alts that I can't transfer, i could use those stones to get my first Legendary soulbadge.

About petpods... don't even get me started on those... but i think what made the prices go stratosferic was the fact that you used to get 3 to 4 pet fragments after salvaging a pet, and so they nerfed it to only one per pet, but you still need over 200 to upgrade your pet aura to max if your RNG is bad.

Its a hindsight that made me completely ignore my alts upgrades and even delay the upgrade of the pet aura n my main until the chirstmas event.
Account bound itens would not only be an improvement on quality of life for players but it would make progression easier for alts as well.

The Princess Cannonball event got me 3 Divine Grace stones TODAY (3 in one day, 1 on each alt).

I got 0 Divine Grace stones on my main from the event and I've done it every single day.

I just need 1 more for my legendary badge. The support won't transfer it, I've tried countless times before with other items, so I'm not even gonna bother...

The problem is that I also cleared Outlaw Island on main over 120 times so far, and had 0 drops.

So you can imagine how much frustration this brings to me, as for 2 months now I'm sitting on 4 stones on my main, and I'm unable to get the badge. (I bought the 4th stone on main with Mewtineer Coins - Outlaw Island currency) - so I'd have to farm this another 120+ times to get my 5th.

This system is complete bull*hit, how you get teased with Untradable drops on your alts, while your main just needs 1 more...

edit: I wouldn't be surprised if they'd have done this as an opportunity to "satisfy" the frustrated players who didn't get the drop on the right character, by having Divine Grace stones on f10 after the event ends (so you could have your fair chance to get your badge) for like 1200-2000 Ncoin each.

10 hours ago, SixtyNine said:

The Princess Cannonball event got me 3 Divine Grace stones TODAY (3 in one day, 1 on each alt).

I got 0 Divine Grace stones on my main from the event and I've done it every single day.

I just need 1 more for my legendary badge. The support won't transfer it, I've tried countless times before with other items, so I'm not even gonna bother...

The problem is that I also cleared Outlaw Island on main over 120 times so far, and had 0 drops.

So you can imagine how much frustration this brings to me, as for 2 months now I'm sitting on 4 stones on my main, and I'm unable to get the badge. (I bought the 4th stone on main with Mewtineer Coins - Outlaw Island currency) - so I'd have to farm this another 120+ times to get my 5th.

This system is complete bull*hit, how you get teased with Untradable drops on your alts, while your main just needs 1 more...

edit: I wouldn't be surprised if they'd have done this as an opportunity to "satisfy" the frustrated players who didn't get the drop on the right character, by having Divine Grace stones on f10 after the event ends (so you could have your fair chance to get your badge) for like 1200-2000 Ncoin each.

I hate to be that guy we have known for a long time you can't move those stones between alts. I haven't got one yet, I run on 3 toons, instead I keep getting gems and pet pack. I did get one oil yesterday so that was kinda nice.

@Liinxy Given that this issue already started in January, we're onto our second event with the same issue, how many more people need to complain about this?

I too now have 3-4 Divine Grace Stones on alts and my main that's missing a couple cries himself to sleep at night :tears:

make them bound account. dont let this post die.

We also encourage you to post your comments on the forums, where our community team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/421-general-discussion/

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other question or inquiry.

Regards,

GM Rhan
NCSOFT Support Team

+1 agree

I  too have alts with stones that are useless for them, and my main have only 1 but if they were account bound i could make my legendary badge.

So NcSoft make BnS great again...

surprise us for the 9th may update ;)

Most of the community is stinking mad at the support of the some people transposed certain items which they supposedly should not!

The community is annoyed at the prices and this is still exploited in the shop !!!
NCWEST how long do you think players have the joy of anticipating money in the game for overpriced items and abbo ???

In GW2, there is a team that makes sure that the things in the action house always remain cheap so players do not deserve too much!
Since the market is simply flooded with cheap items.

Is that also possible in B & S? only because the prices are driven artificially high? with RNG boxes in the starting hole?

Sorry for my bad englisch

Archived