Please make the Divine Grace Stone account tied.

Oriberus

Sorry for the bad english!
Since the support does not want to transpose Divine Grace Stone from one character to the other, I was recommended by the support to write this into the forum as her dear developers would read it here.

This would allow more players to build more Legendary Soul Badges,
Which in turn does more recourses from the game does and you through the shop to deliver more profit.

And players can better equip themselves so a win-win situation for both sides and it would improve the game even further for the future. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support this. There are more and more events where you can get the stone on an alt char. Like now, for example. The thanksgiving 10ap title is very useful for alts but while farming the three foods for it i got 2 divine stones from hogshead wheel already and still missing one event food... So, make it acc bind kthxbai

Also have 7 pieces on my Gunner, 6 of the trove and 1 Merchant of Wonders and I need them on my Main.
I actually only burned money in the trove and this time I did not have a lot of support from the stones, but they do not do it for everybody.

One could react now and make the stones account-bound immediately which would be a very nice gesture.

Or wait until enough people complain because the problem will become more frequent in the future.

I support this, i changed my main and must farm new Divine Grace Stones. In equipping my alts, I see more advantages in having the stones bound to the account.

My hope is that the Divine Grace Stone becomes "account-bound" after the patch on December 6th.

1 minute ago, Teamguard said:

How do i even get those divine grace stones ? But the Post ideas seem good i like this.

The original way was IronTech forge dungeon but it's also now in the loot box and will probably also be in troves.

It sucks for people who buy theses boxes because they may have opened it with an alt. A waste of money.

It also sucks for people who do the dungeon but don't need it anymore for their main. A waste of item.

It sucks for support to have tickets everydays to transfer these items to another char. A waste of their time.

Char bound items sucks in this game.

28 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

The original way was IronTech forge dungeon but it's also now in the loot box and will probably also be in troves.

It sucks for people who buy theses boxes because they may have opened it with an alt. A waste of money.

It also sucks for people who do the dungeon but don't need it anymore for their main. A waste of item.

It sucks for support to have tickets everydays to transfer these items to another char. A waste of their time.

Char bound items sucks in this game.

It is actually everywhere now. It was in merchant of wonder and is in current event. Also, you can get them in scion keeper raid as well. So, pretty sure it will be in the next trove as well.

2 hours ago, Oriberus said:

At the moment they are dropping at the endboss of:
ebedrak lair, naryu sanctum, Irontech Forge.

They are talking about divine grace stone, not Black Stone. Irontech Forge is the only dungeon F8 that drop the divine grace stone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived