The legends were true

Trilioh

I got infinite challenge on my Gon KFM the other day, only took 5-6 runs. I did it over 200 times on my yun FM before i got it.

Nice to know Secret agent is still available. Got it in a bundle pack a few months ago but still need it for Alts.

20 hours ago, Kaigame said:

I got infinite challenge on my Gon KFM the other day, only took 5-6 runs. I did it over 200 times on my yun FM before i got it.

Nice to know Secret agent is still available. Got it in a bundle pack a few months ago but still need it for Alts.

Where did you get such a bundle from "a few months ago" that had "Secret Agent" in it? Was it from some promotional thing not found in-game, because I have seen no such thing in the Hongmoon Store. I genuinely want to know because I hate farming for this outfit, and I revisit it every once in a blue moon, as I sometimes do with the Spirit Veil and Infinite Challenge. I got tired of how annoying it was to farm the other three items the OP mentioned, so when I saw those in a past trove, I made sure to get them there.  lol

Bandit Queen was the one I farmed the most, since NA launch, but never got it to drop, so I just bought it from the achievement vendor once it became available for purchase.

I think I had LESS trouble with RNG, farming for certain rare drops in vanilla Everquest and Final Fantasy XI Online. BNS is just ridiculous.

4 hours ago, Shunaia said:

Where did you get such a bundle from "a few months ago" that had "Secret Agent" in it?

https://uk.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1519188/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/blade-soul-secrets-of-the-stratus-pack-key-giveaway

Those keys are long finished. I try to keep up with all the extras outsite of the game, although i missed the MxM costume giveaway

14 hours ago, KarasuDesu said:

Recently I tried to farm Lady Nightshade's Loot, but the chest is not dropping. ;/ Anyone else having this issue? 

It's not as bad as infinite challenge, but it's still a rare drop, keep trying, you'll get it!

Archived