What's the fastest way to farm gold ?

Khaled

farm 6v6(assume 20minutes each battle),

just 2 wins u get almost 1k battlepoint

1k battlepoint = 1box treasure open with windwherl key (5-7moonstone)

just farm around 5k battlepoint each day, 5box treasure = 30moonstone

if moonstone price now around 5g, 30moonstone x 5g = 150g

around farm 1.5hours, i win 4 streak last night(almost 2k battlepoint)

even one of my party only hm6

19 hours ago, Zagaroth said:

farm 6v6(assume 20minutes each battle),

just 2 wins u get almost 1k battlepoint

1k battlepoint = 1box treasure open with windwherl key (5-7moonstone)

just farm around 5k battlepoint each day, 5box treasure = 30moonstone

if moonstone price now around 5g, 30moonstone x 5g = 150g

around farm 1.5hours, i win 4 streak last night(almost 2k battlepoint)

even one of my party only hm6

ill do that, thank you.

Lvl 50 daily challenge dungeon dailies are meant. Things like Sogun's lament and so on.

One single Sogun run should give you about 9 gold.

So you must have been doing below-50 dailies? Maybe in the open  world areas? Those are usually not profitable, more like a lore enjoyment thing. ^_^'

On 11/14/2017 at 7:57 AM, Khaled said:

ill do that, thank you.

sometime some ppl will berate u like say 'dont queu anymore, leech, low gear, fake silver, blaa blaaa and all drama'

dont bother with them, this is LFP, of course u cant afk or other will report u.

in my opinion, curent 6v6 is about luck, if u party with whale u win xD

if u met whale as your opponent, run! dont become feeder

5 hours ago, Zagaroth said:

in my opinion, curent 6v6 is about luck, if u party with whale u win xD

if u met whale as your opponent, run! dont become feeder

It is really important for undergeared new players in 6v6 to hunch up in groups. Always run to the biggest cluster of your own team, preferably when they are winning. there your chances to survive are higher, and your chances of having a positive impact through CCs, party iframes, party buffs and party heals are the best.

I have seen many lowbies in 6v6 going afk when the enemy has a few Ascendants etc, just so as not to become feeders. But in my experience the above is better. Even a "whale" can be killed by two-three people with good CC that support each other with party saves. And it's always much easier for me to finish off the enemy team fast if I have some team mates around that help pull the tab escape faster.

On 11/17/2017 at 8:12 PM, Shuchin said:

It is really important for undergeared new players in 6v6 to hunch up in groups. Always run to the biggest cluster of your own team, preferably when they are winning. there your chances to survive are higher, and your chances of having a positive impact through CCs, party iframes, party buffs and party heals are the best.

I have seen many lowbies in 6v6 going afk when the enemy has a few Ascendants etc, just so as not to become feeders. But in my experience the above is better. Even a "whale" can be killed by two-three people with good CC that support each other with party saves. And it's always much easier for me to finish off the enemy team fast if I have some team mates around that help pull the tab escape faster.

yes hunch up in groups is good choice, and some whale have ego want to solo or caps

Archived