shintouzii

air combos in pvp

Recommended Posts

I think they should add some air combo to all the classes equally since there is no escape from it. Gunner , Wl , BD , Sum has quite good air combos and kind of Fm as well - deals like at least %20-25 percent dmg and there is no escape from it on the other hand , bm-sin-kfm should deal with tabs and keep pushing to make sure people waste their tab.

 

I was always saying and will keep saying , pvp is about seeking opportunity but that one mistake shouldn't make you lose the game. This is way too punishing , and making changes on classes doesn't help and usually it ends up with making too weak or too op a class. 

Game would be much better if kfm has to make 2-3 stun lock to kill someone or as same other classes , no class should make more than %50 with one combo especially if it's air combo , it's just absurd. Dying when you still have 2 escape skill makes you sick of the game.

I'm sure people gonna say use this when happens this bla bla but there is a fact you can't just think about high tier players, low tier players also should enjoy the game.I invited my friend to game he farmed till 50 watched lots of youtube movie and when he entered arena , he saw that people do one combo to kill people even though they still have escape skill and right after that he deleted the game and that made me realize one thing. I don't think but i hope developers thinking something about that because whoever i talk sees this game as a filler game until a better one comes and i really like this game , don't want it to be ruined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zagaroth   

you need  a good ping to escape, example when getting air combo by BD, when u landed u need to press key escape fast or u will get stunn again, just this combo make u lost 50% HP for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/11/2017 at 6:32 AM, 897647_1452550632 said:

i can't remember the last time i needed a air combo with my gunner, só dont say it is good.

 

you may not need air combo with your gunner but that doesn't mean your air combo deals like %50 hp at once.  And i will keep saying that CLASSES HAS WAY MORE DAMAGE THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE. and it's same for any class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
8 hours ago, shintouzii said:

you may not need air combo with your gunner but that doesn't mean your air combo deals like %50 hp at once.  And i will keep saying that CLASSES HAS WAY MORE DAMAGE THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE. and it's same for any class

And that cause this game developer have no vision they added many skills, edit, classes and crap without even minding the status of arena that is complete broken,

Want to see a broken gunner ? Just grab a gunner with bd or any easy click aircombo class in tag match you win no matter if your enemy have like 3 escapes ready  to cast.

 

And worst part when you play against classes that keep healing endless and in same time have tons of damage on their side, all of that due to broken game status .

48k HP destroyer that suppose to be the highest pool of hp and defense in game yet get rekt by 50% of their hp by gunner combo add to it aircombo and pretty much 100-0 without even able to use escape, in same time other classes like summoner, sf and fm can stall forever with their heal and iframe.

 

This game just dead and unbalance like hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenB   
4 minutes ago, Valiant said:

And that cause this game developer have no vision they added many skills, edit, classes and crap without even minding the status of arena that is complete broken,

Want to see a broken gunner ? Just grab a gunner with bd or any easy click aircombo class in tag match you win no matter if your enemy have like 3 escapes ready  to cast.

 

And worst part when you play against classes that keep healing endless and in same time have tons of damage on their side, all of that due to broken game status .

48k HP destroyer that suppose to be the highest pool of hp and defense in game yet get rekt by 50% of their hp by gunner combo add to it aircombo and pretty much 100-0 without even able to use escape, in same time other classes like summoner, sf and fm can stall forever with their heal and iframe.

 

This game just dead and unbalance like hell.

In arena, how can a destroyer lose to gunner? If a destroyer lose to a gunner with equalized stats in 1vs1, then they need to learn their class more. 

 

In tag match, it is all dependent on your team chemistry. If your teammate doesn't tag in to interfere with Bd's aerial combo + gunner attacks and just watch you die, you better just find other reliable players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hirukaru   

For some classes the air combo is their cc lock. (warlocks for example)

They have a daze and a knockdown/daze or stun and a stun on thrall.
however, they are not enough for a stun lock comparing it to KFM 

 

For this reason warlocks have to use their aircombo. However it does only do decent damage when they have their hm pvp skills (rmb)


or do damage while regenning chi (BD/Des) (spinning).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But here is the problem with WL air combo, you cant leave it once it starts. The damage is higher then anything another class can pull while you have the option to escape. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember myself when an air combo did not mean "I've lost". Okay, summoners were completly broken (and as a Summoner, I can say that Sunflower dmg need to be nerfed again about 10%) but, at least, it was only some classes that were broken, not the entire game mech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my opinion, instead of trying to fix those air combos, they can just rework on classes and it's gonna be much easier otherwise they never gonna be able close to balance things.

It's just kfm,bm and sin air combos are logic here , instead of making huge damages these air combos exist to start to make chain combos and you dont die with these air combos.

 

I opened a bd recently just to see how it works so i could understand how it works maybe i was whining too much about it but what i have seen is, without any hm skills on bd i got better results compare to sin with much less effort.  It's just ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shintouzii said:

I opened a bd recently just to see how it works so i could understand how it works maybe i was whining too much about it but what i have seen is, without any hm skills on bd i got better results compare to sin with much less effort.  It's just ridiculous.

What is ridiculous is the amount of people whining about bd. So you were fighting low ranked players on bd and you got good results? What a shocker! How about you keep playing BD until you run into people who know what to do against it and then say how ridiculous it is? Really, just keep playing and you'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruentus   

Actually, the classes are pretty balanced. Some people here are complaining about gunner, while they take the last spot on any competitive tier list. Air combos alone don't make a class good. What makes the WL (Tier 1) so strong, is the fact, that their main combo can't be tabbed. Just because there is a tier list, doesn't mean the game is not balanced. There will always be a tier list, because some classes perfom exceptionally well in the current meta or in certain team constellations.

Instead of complaining about "broken classes", use your time to master your own favorite class. This will bring much better results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now