Forums

ToI

Buzzol

Hello,
so I've been trying to do this thing for quite a while, and to reach above floor 70, but somehow it seems to be impossible ( I understand that one day with op gear if I ever reach it I can prolly burst them in a second). Can't you make them just a little bit less 'impossible', as for example their 'prediction' on every move that I am about to use is insane, dodging every huge stun or CC lock just like that, spinning around me like an idiot not even being able to target the bot, and best of all what is with the resets of their skills??? Play fair and give us the same resets as what they have atleast..

you should know by now that ToI have no resets, their stacks proc is more ocmmon by 90%, their skills have no cds, and their prediction is like a top player of osu.

so yeaa..

I manage to get to floor 78, I feel like I just need to be lucky with the bots and I will probably go to 80...

• 3 weeks later...

Their skills do have a CD but it is reduced the higher you go. For example a Sin used a CD on me which was 18 seconds on paper but in game it was 6 seconds faster then it should have been but did not get a reset. They have stated before that ToI AI does have shorter CDs the higher you go up on the floors but the main issue i have is the perdiction and avoiding abilities while having 0 ping, you have to remember that the AI is based off the server, and your commands have to hit the server before they do anything, so when you imput a command, the AI already knows what it is. The only way to "fix" this is to delay the reaction time of the AI, but even then, with ping fluxuations you would still be way behind what the AI is possible of. Not only that, they have perfect timing on abilities because everything is all 1's and 0's for them, they dont have a thought process, we do. 

But as it has been proven, every class can reach floor 100, what seperates people is gear. 

Archived