Alternative Rotation Start For FM

Nenuviel

So as we well know, the best rotation to start as an FM is 

Rotation:   

x>v>rmb>lmb>x>rmb>lmb>F>rmb>lmb>v  (...) the rest is basicly spaming the rmb and lmb aswell as 2 and F in between whenever they are availabe until the cd of meteor and inferno ends ( not forgeting about pressing 1 to keep the burn up)

here's a video below showing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btNGwJ5Ufno

The thing is not everyone can do it as fast or cause of their low ping they mess up alot, so i have an alternative easier rotation for you guys

(note: i dont recomend for Corauge badge users to use this one cause the C ( thats gives the burn) kinda messes up the flow )

Alterative Rotation: 

c>v>1>x>x>rmb>lmb>f>rmb>lmb>v (...) the rest its the same rotation as above 

( Couldnt find a video and i cant make video about it /but you can test it cause its easy to do it)

The only diference bettewn this 2 its the start the rest is the same and while the frist rotation you have to wait 2,5 secs to start ( cause of inferno) the alternative rotation everything is instant cast.

The damage in end its the same for both so its a matter of personal taste.

Note: I tried alot of diferent rotations and i just wanted to help those who have trouble doing them, speaking for myself i liked the alternative rotation more cause there's like less probability doing a mistake since you have to move all around especially if you are tanking a boss

Thank you for your time and i hope this helps you improve your gaming :3

On 11/10/2017 at 10:05 PM, Nenuviel said:

x>v>rmb>lmb>x>rmb>lmb>F>rmb>lmb>v

this starter is wrong. 

the extra inferno use does not have a global cooldown so you can use it like rmb/lmb between skills

assuming you have atleast 60% crit and blue buff , here's the actual starter for courage badge
x (4 if you have aransu badge)>v>lmb>x>f>rmb>lmb>f

here's for primal force
x(4)>v>lmb>x>f>rmb>lmb>v>rmb>lmb>f

The thing is not everyone can do it as fast or cause of their low ping they mess up alot

i have 200 ping and while its not as fast as someone with lower, there is nothing you can do about it, even changing the rotation doesn't help you with that. however, high ping doesn't make the opening hard to do.

c>v>1>x>x>rmb>lmb>f>rmb>lmb>v

The damage in end its the same for both

no it is not.
it takes 6 seconds to do short fuse opening, while it takes 4 seconds to do the inferno opening. you can fill those extra 2-4 seconds of your soul with blazing beams which will result in higher damage, this is especially important if you're in a party, where if you time inferno+v with soul burn and BB it will result in a much higher burst damage and it will give you more time to use awakened dragonchar

Edit: the only scenario where i find short fuse better is if i'm tanking the boss

6 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

this starter is wrong. 

the extra inferno use does not have a global cooldown so you can use it like rmb/lmb between skills

assuming you have atleast 60% crit and blue buff , here's the actual starter for courage badge
x (4 if you have aransu badge)>v>lmb>x>f>rmb>lmb>f

here's for primal force
x(4)>v>lmb>x>f>rmb>lmb>v>rmb>lmb>f

well idk if the starter is wrong or not i dont use this rotation.. i prefer using x>v>x>rmb>lmb>F>(rmb>lmb>2)>v atm

The rotation i mention it was actually a friend that said most of ppl use it and he said it was the best..

And about  courage badge users for the alternative rotation i said that " ...note: i dont recomend for Corauge badge users to use this one cause the C ( thats gives the burn) kinda messes up the flow )..." the alternative one implies that you use short fuse wich is not good for the proc of the badge

i have 200 ping and while its not as fast as someone with lower, there is nothing you can do about it, even changing the rotation doesn't help you with that. however, high ping doesn't make the opening hard to do.

well, if you can do it and it didnt make a difference to you its ok but for my friend it made a diference and he was the one that insisted to put this rotations on a post so it could help other fm's like him

he has lower ping then you and has trouble doing the rotation so i tried different kinds of rotations simpler and easier to help him, so changing it helped

he started doing more damage this way instead of the rotation he was doing cause he was always messing it up so even if you manage to change the rotation just a little bit in a way u can do almost the same damage and do less mistakes the better

no it is not.
it takes 6 seconds to do short fuse opening, while it takes 4 seconds to do the inferno opening. you can fill those extra 2-4 seconds of your soul with blazing beams which will result in higher damage, this is especially important if you're in a party, where if you time inferno+v with soul burn and BB it will result in a much higher burst damage and it will give you more time to use awakened dragonchar

Edit: the only scenario where i find short fuse better is if i'm tanking the boss

the damage that i said was the same was refering to these 2 rotations they both take 6 secs (inspite the fact you said the rotation is not that one, it was the one i compared),so when you finish you end up around the same damage 

And like i said in the note "...i liked the alternative rotation more cause there's like less probability doing a mistake since you have to move all around especially if you are tanking a boss..." - talking about wich one is easier

Again this is to help those who dont have much experience, move alot and tanking bosses since its very easy and no mistakes can be done. Altough in my personal opinion FM is one of most easiest classes to learn in pve but still some have dificulties its not just a matter of spamming rmb and lmb while 2 and F in the middle

P.S.: The rotation im using takes 4secs to do it, he tried but messed up, there's nothing wrong about showing and telling other people about alternative rotations altought i did appreciate about your thoughts. 

Next time ill try to specific about easier rotations and help learning  and not saying alternative rotations (cause it seemed by what you said that i was giving another rotation even better dps overall then all the rest, and that wasnt the message that i wanted to give)... 

i wasnt looking for a debate wich is the best but wich was easiest to start with i just wanted to help

Archived