Lvl 55 patch and weapon upgrade

Javice

greetings,

As you all know by now, next month we are getting a big patch, lvl 55, new zone, new dungeon and raid ....

Now i wanted to ask, does any1 know, from other bns versions, if the current weapon paths get changed ? Will they get cheaper or do they stay the same.

Im at balefull 12 now with empyrean stones done crafting in 7 hours and i was wondering if i should upgrade today or wait a month.

I think it was mentioned in an earlier thread that in TW the Empyrean stones were reduced from 10 to 5 to go from seraph/baleful 12 to dawnforged 3, you might want to read back to find the thread to be sure though.

we are not getting new raid, only lv 55, ultimate skils and Solak story up to Kun Village.
what we will also get is purple glove from story and dummy accessories to replace pinnacle and an outfit set Solak citizen looking like one.
c159bfc6fe9aebea2276d963acef94f8.pngf13cf699d36bd920da526bab609f18b0.png

54 minutes ago, RavTH said:

we are not getting new raid, only lv 55, ultimate skils and Solak story up to Kun Village.
what we will also get is purple glove from story and dummy accessories to replace pinnacle and an outfit set Solak citizen looking like one.
c159bfc6fe9aebea2276d963acef94f8.pngf13cf699d36bd920da526bab609f18b0.png

No we are getting new raid actualy its DKV 3.0. Here is what dungs we get: This includes a new solo Heroic, Outlaw Island, two new 6-player Heroic dungeons—Hollow's Heart and Starstone Mines, and a new 12-player raid— Snowjade Fortress.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:46 PM, MantisxD said:

No we are getting new raid actualy its DKV 3.0. Here is what dungs we get: This includes a new solo Heroic, Outlaw Island, two new 6-player Heroic dungeons—Hollow's Heart and Starstone Mines, and a new 12-player raid— Snowjade Fortress.

oh I though you ment the new op raid, but it's just a substitute one. nvm

Archived