Current Daily Dash - Good example on nice end-reward

Kozuki

But for a cosmetic hoarder like me the Silky Hair was a very good one too. Not everyone has premium membership so there were alot of people who didn't even have the chance of getting that many Silky Hairs to just have them to throw away. Also I had really bad luck as a premium and I'm still missing the hair on like 2 characters on whom I kind of would have liked to have it on. Comparing the times when there were cosmetic on Daily Dash this was a nice change to the typical feathers and wings that might not interest everyone either. For me the Wings are not as necessary and they feel like meh, I'll take it but could be something else too.

5 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

But for a cosmetic hoarder like me the Silky Hair was a very good one too. Not everyone has premium membership so there were alot of people who didn't even have the chance of getting that many Silky Hairs to just have them to throw away. Also I had really bad luck as a premium and I'm still missing the hair on like 2 characters on whom I kind of would have liked to have it on. Comparing the times when there were cosmetic on Daily Dash this was a nice change to the typical feathers and wings that might not interest everyone either. For me the Wings are not as necessary and they feel like meh, I'll take it but could be something else too.

Someone people with luck (or bad luck) gets more than 10 hair adornments, which exceeds the maximum number of character slots. Some even won 16 of them, lol.

I'm much prefer something that is useful for my gear progression like the Hive Queen's Wings. Or maybe tokens to exchange what I want.

I didn't personally love the hairstyle but i did really like having cosmetics that i could give to my alts as an end prize, i guess they can't please everyone so the daily dash changing every month is a good compromise for players to get a chance at getting something they're interested in sooner or later.

I really would prefer they take return to start off the premium box options though, complete one round and return to your original position is fine but returning to start and not having the chance to get some of the later slots isn't much of a prize in my opinion.

I liked the daily dash token system best and I have no idea why they don't keep it permanently.  I could get a gem or an outfit for an alt. Subbing felt most rewarding for me that time. I have no use for a bunch of hairs or hive queen wings.

Archived