3-4 fps...

glas2012

I cant find my original post just now, but I had/have a similar problem. I was able to take my fps from 8 to 27-32 range by applying the tweaks in this Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYbFmB2rDw&t=931s

Give it a peek, I think you'll find the OP is very very competent and the tweaks will help your game and your computer.

That said while I am happy with 30ish fps for the tutorial zone, I know I will need to get a little better for dungeons and such.

And there are so many video's many of them quite contradictory. Can anyone recommend a good, proven video on youtube?

My system is not unlike the OP for this tread leveno 16GM Memory. Terabite drive pretty well optimized. I have no trouble with any other not NC soft game.

BB

23 hours ago, Blackbirdx61 said:

I cant find my original post just now, but I had/have a similar problem. I was able to take my fps from 8 to 27-32 range by applying the tweaks in this Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYbFmB2rDw&t=931s

Give it a peek, I think you'll find the OP is very very competent and the tweaks will help your game and your computer.

LMAO ignore this. The video linked is horribly inaccurate and causes most computers to crash/malfunction.

1, the things he recommend contained either viruses or support horrible companies. iObit are known for being a sketchy company so do not trust them with your system. (iObit theft conclusion link: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/33217-iobit-theft-conclusion/)  He also recommended turning off System restore which is just the most ridiculous thing I've heard lmao. He also kept turning off Superfetch which was another pointless move. 

2, most of the tweaks he made do not affect your FPS or anything at all. So most of it is unnecessary. 

3, the things he DID tweak could have a serious impact on your devices performance. He didn't warn users about messing with the registry, and he recommended cleaning out important files from the Disc cleanup. Cleaning out those files can affect things such as updates, your driver, troubleshooting, and more. The virtual memory suggestion is also flawed. 

Most of the things he has said or recommended are pointless. They do not give more FPS. I highly advise anyone to not take any advice from this video. From what I've seen, only a few percentage of people have had a small improvement but still new slight issues with their system and the others have had to restore their computer due to it no longer working. So please do not tweak with the registry or important files/programs. 

Two thing, 1 the guidance in the video tripled my fps in BnS thats significant. 

2. Of course a user should always take any system tweak with a grain of salt, and not do it if it makes no sense to you or makes you uncomfortable, especially where the registry is concerned. But feel to post a better video if you know better and are up for more than just trolling. Seriously, you have the time to troll the post, but your reply does not contain a single comment that would in any way help the OP.

So you know better, show it, put it up there. Provide some guidance here I'm all ears, but if you all you have to do is dump troll dung; get off the pot and move on; no one needs that buddy.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:20 AM, glas2012 said:

I have ASUS laptop win 10, gtx 1050, i7 7700QH, RAM 16 GB and... 3-4 fps. Help me, please

You have an nvidia card, in the nvidia control panel, there should be an option to assign which GPU to use. Most likely its set on your integrated graphics, change it to always use your gtx card and that should help.

Archived