compensation time

Dudnex

55 minutes ago, ombremq said:

You may be the kind of customers that company can slap/scam/rob and then come with " it's not the end of the world" but we are not...we pay for a service so we need something correct not the best but just "correct", if our ping was good, bug was fixed, drop rate fixed, outrageous pay2win model abandonned we'll propably act like you, but unfortunatelly not a single thing done to improve our game experience, almost everything they touch is *cricket* so sorry but i disagree and i'll complain....

Lol, You know they doing maintenance on Wednesdays, it's Maintenance day, So why you complaining ? many many MMOs doing on Wednesday, If you have sooooooooooooooo many problems with this company, why are you still here?, I think you like it, don't ya. ;)  And of course it's not end of the world... are you glued to computer chair and cannot let go for 8 hours every week or what?.... are you that addicted?.. - They not doing anything to improve Game experience? They did many things, but no matter what they do, people like you, only know how to complain about everything and be sad about everything.  even the last update, which improved MS from 100-160 to 60-90, barely ever goes past 90, Raids from 190-230 to 100-120 constantly. I guess that's not an improvement :thinking:, 

Bugs - There are no bugs that major annoying, apart from Combat Bug, but then again, it can be easily fixed by E Q SS. 

Drop Rate? - what's wrong with Drop rate? - Don't tell me your also one of those people that only wants everything to be handed to you without doing any effort?

P2W... -  Both Can be achieved by playing the game or buying... I see nothing wrong in that. 

If you all were nice and respectful to NCSOFT, and give them proper feedback, like proper human beings, about situation you all having, maybe they would be looking differently at community, instead of seeing curses and insults towards them, every time they do something... 

2 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

... They did many things, but no matter what they do, people like you, only know how to complain about everything and be sad about everything.  even the last update, which improved MS from 100-160 to 60-90, barely ever goes past 90, Raids from 190-230 to 100-120 constantly. I guess that's not an improvement :thinking:,...

lol

Drop Rate? - what's wrong with Drop rate? ...

lol

Bugs - There are no bugs that major annoying, apart from Combat Bug, but then again, it can be easily fixed by E Q SS. 

lol

If you all were nice and respectful to NCSOFT, and give them proper feedback, like proper human beings, about situation you all having, maybe they would be looking differently at community, instead of seeing curses and insults towards them, every time they do something... 

Laughing Out Loud.

Lol, You know they doing maintenance on Wednesdays, it's Maintenance day, So why you complaining ?

Why are you trying to distort the conversation?

ppl complaining because is in the mid day and EU have long time. (But of course you know that)

why are you still here?

because he like the game. it is not obvious?

And of course it's not end of the world... are you glued to computer chair and cannot let go for 8 hours every week or what?.... are you that addicted?

lol And you? you not addicted? 

Because for someone who can not see any problem in this game is the only logical explanation.

They did many things, but no matter what they do, people like you, only know how to complain about everything and be sad about everything.  even the last update, which improved MS from 100-160 to 60-90, barely ever goes past 90, Raids from 190-230 to 100-120 constantly. I guess that's not an improvement :thinking

I uninstalled the game in the last trove so i just say: I have my doubts that this is true.

But if it is finally NCS :)

Drop Rate? - what's wrong with Drop rate? - Don't tell me your also one of those people that only wants everything to be handed to you without doing any effort?

P2W... -  Both Can be achieved by playing the game or buying... I see nothing wrong in that.

As I said before you are addicted to the game Sr

If you all were nice and respectful to NCSOFT, and give them proper feedback, like proper human beings, about situation you all having, maybe they would be looking differently at community, instead of seeing curses and insults towards them, every time they do something..

lol This is what ppl asks Sr

Proper feedback and respect but NCS cant do these two things.

Stop being naive guys NCS do this for two years and will not change

38 minutes ago, Fufia said:

Why are you trying to distort the conversation?

ppl complaining because is in the mid day and EU have long time. (But of course you know that)

And They said they are working on it, didn't they? so why keep complaining about it, when they already told they are trying to solve, Making lots of threads will speed up? no.

because they already aware of this. "We’re also aware and working on the longer maintenance times that have been increasing our EU downtime's as compared to NA"

because he like the game. it is not obvious?

Doesn't seem like it. 

lol And you? you not addicted? 

Because for someone who can not see any problem in this game is the only logical explanation.

No, ''in this game'', every game has cons and pros. but something really major? no. 

I uninstalled the game in the last trove so i just say: I have my doubts that this is true.

But if it is finally NCS :)

With this maintenance we’re moving our EU servers to the AWS cloud based virtual servers, with the overall goal of improved service and reliability.

If you were playing the game, you would know that for many people it improved greatly. 

As I said before you are addicted to the game Sr

IKR!, Playing 2-3 hours a day, is too Addicting, help me! QQQQ

lol This is what ppl asks Sr

Proper feedback and respect but NCS cant do these two things.

Stop being naive guys NCS do this for two years and will not change

Cursing, and Insulting is proper feedback? and respect?, Seems like parents did bad job teaching how to be respectful. I'm not saying NCsoft is perfect company, because perfect company does not exist, they all do mistakes, They Improve, they fall, they improve again, and I am not talking only about Blade and Soul, I been with NCSOFT since 2006 and I've seen everything...,  Show me Any Company that makes every costumer super happy with what they do?.  and all forum posts positive ?. there is none, because you can't make everyone happy., even in this forum, 5-10% of BnS Community, complaining on forums everyday, and 4%-9% of them is EU...

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived