compensation time

Dudnex

Greetings,

First of all we would like to apologise again for the extended downtime affecting European Blade & Soul servers. The maintenance has been scheduled to end in approximately 3 hours from now (8.45pm UTC / 9.45pm CET / 12.45pm PST).

This thread will be kept updated should there be any change.

Thank you for your understanding.  

Oh no u wont get off that easy u better give us some really decent compensation cause community is freaking pissed.

I'm beyond pissed, I'm off to cancel my premium, I'm not throwing my money through window like this.

Like one guy said on Twitter, I'm tempted to refund everything from this year through Paypal and just be done with this mess of a game and this publisher.

Well it rly sucks, cant do much but waiting. I rly wonder whats going on there, that EU is always getting longer maint. than NA.
Event items would be nice a compensation- If we get one.

I just dont get why ppl call the Premiumservice money wasting ...afterall it is just 4 days in a month with 30 days ... thats about 1,60 € in the month. I mean... Premium isnt that benefiting to begin with. Those 4 days wont make it a money waste^^

2 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

Well it rly sucks, cant do much but waiting. I rly wonder whats going on there, that EU is always getting longer maint. than NA.

I just dont get why ppl call the Premiumservice money wasting ...afterall it is just 4 days in a month with 30 days ... thats about 1,60 € in the month. I mean... Premium isnt that benefiting to begin with. Those 4 days wont make it a money waste^^

premium is a waste becouse i support a company who gives a shit on their playerbase, not becouse i lose 4 days per month ;)

5 minutes ago, HerrPutzfrau said:

premium is a waste becouse i support a company who gives a shit on their playerbase, not becouse i lose 4 days per month ;)

But you get sth in return as well.
Personally i got prem for myself ... supporting the company wasnt my first intension when i bought it xD

But i get your point.

1 minute ago, TecoTek said:

that's a "decent" point . but not a solid one.

It's like you want insurance for your car... it works 24/7 .

If I pay for something I expect 24/7 service.

On another note.. I will give myself as an example, I just canceled my premium because of the lack of profesionalism, ok I don't give a crap about 4 days .. but I do give a crap when I pay and get shit in return.

Today was my day off from work and I can't play because they decided to push the work for more then 10 hours.

46 minutes ago, Dudnex said:

Greetings,

First of all we would like to apologise again for the extended downtime affecting European Blade & Soul servers. The maintenance has been scheduled to end in approximately 3 hours from now (8.45pm UTC / 9.45pm CET / 12.45pm PST).

Oh no u wont get off that easy u better give us some really decent compensation cause community is freaking pissed.

Ill be expecting 18 Sacred oils or maybe 32. (Dont need to be sealed)

1 hour ago, 851500_1452550211 said:

Bless...yeah a Game wich even sucks in Korea for the first time and they are fixing it for uhmmm...one year now? Well dont get your hopes to high for Pless^^

check then monster hunter online ;] if no delays it starts in 2 months

1 hour ago, Dudnex said:

Greetings,

You bet your EU players are mighty pissed off. We've had a bit too much lately. This time I do ask for compensation too. 

2 hours ago, MCOnyx said:

I'm beyond pissed, I'm off to cancel my premium, I'm not throwing my money through window like this.

Like one guy said on Twitter, I'm tempted to refund everything from this year through Paypal and just be done with this mess of a game and this publisher.

Good Luck with that with your Empty words ^^. When you Login to game, you agree with their ToS, if you don't agree with them, Why you playing it ^^?. You lose 40+- Hours from 1 Month of Membership out of total 730+- hours. must be end of the world right ^^?

3 minutes ago, Yaory said:

Idk what "7 morning hours" are you talking about? most people work in the morning and maintenance began a 12 o clock and it'll finish at past 21h or 22h so that's basically a full day lost.

ppl that have a lot of time (i assume that hes still in school looking how he wrote that ) and use theyre parents creditcard and never worked will try to be more "mature" and bash ppl that pay for a game even if they can play 1-2h in weekdays (so they have a reason to be mad). Just ignore them ;]

14 hours ago, 851500_1452550211 said:

Bless...yeah a Game wich even sucks in Korea for the first time and they are fixing it for uhmmm...one year now? Well dont get your hopes to high for Pless^^

Where do you even get this information from since according to the official charts, Blade and Soul was ranked No3 this year in KR of the most played game in the country.

Whoever said this is been going on for 2 years, you are wrong. This is been going on for a month or so because of reasons that are out of NCSofts reach. They wouldve fixed it by now if it was easy. Its easy to bash someone rather than being helpful and suggest how it can be fixed. But since there is not much information on this topic, I strongly advice you to be patient and wait for a fix. Canceling your subscription wount make it magically fix the problem. It wount hurt them either. Either get a proper job, or get a life during the maintenance so you wount notice it like I do.

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

Where do you even get this information from since according to the official charts, Blade and Soul was ranked No3 this year in KR of the most played game in the country.

Whoever said this is been going on for 2 years, you are wrong. This is been going on for a month or so because of reasons that are out of NCSofts reach. They wouldve fixed it by now if it was easy. Its easy to bash someone rather than being helpful and suggest how it can be fixed. But since there is not much information on this topic, I strongly advice you to be patient and wait for a fix. Canceling your subscription wount make it magically fix the problem. It wount hurt them either. Either get a proper job, or get a life during the maintenance so you wount notice it like I do.

Hello.

Since you have some know things about KR , then you should know by now that the community is not the same.  KR is KR .. EU is EU and NA is NA.

Could you please tell me the maintenance downtime for KR ?  Is it done in prima time like EU ?   I rly don't know but maybe you do, I can only guess that KR has the maintenance just like NA and that would be when people are sleeping so they don't loose a day of craft / event / premium.  I'm guessing, I'm not sure thus I might be wrong... doubt it .. but still. let us know.

Also..  in KR it might ne nr#3 .. but in EU I have no idea, can you help us out with some official charts for EU ?  from the day of the launch till now woud be perfect... I think it might be in the top#10 .. but slowly loosing . I think.

I agree that maybe they have some big problems, but why just for EU ?  They are not coming out and informing us about what the problem might be, they tried to lie about DDoS .. but it failed.. why would you need to lie about an attack tho ?  it's just strange.

Canceling a subscription is with two blades, you can't really expect for someone to pay for a game that is lagging and offered nothing from a premium membershit since at this point in time a PP only offers 20% more exp and a give or take 10 / 20 gold if you do the purple train.... and in my eyes that's just not enough for it.   I can afford for it sure, I'm a trove player, I pay for something if I like it, but that was in the past and since decided to stop simply because the game no longer feels like investing.

But it will hurt them if more and more people cancel, people actually get payed from those subs, I'm sure they have funds saved up "just in case" as a marketing tactic and to keep the staff for coming in on work, but if you are forced to start going in to those funds then it's a slow death and you either have to save the game so people start giving you subs again, or cut the staff and have a slow death.

If the game is doing well in KR , that's not a sure win it will do well in EU

15 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Good Luck with that with your Empty words ^^. When you Login to game, you agree with their ToS, if you don't agree with them, Why you playing it ^^?. You lose 40+- Hours from 1 Month of Membership out of total 730+- hours. must be end of the world right ^^?

You may be the kind of customers that company can slap/scam/rob and then come with " it's not the end of the world" but we are not...we pay for a service so we need something correct not the best but just "correct", if our ping was good, bug was fixed, drop rate fixed, outrageous pay2win model abandonned we'll propably act like you, but unfortunatelly not a single thing done to improve our game experience, almost everything they touch is *cricket* so sorry but i disagree and i'll complain....

3 hours ago, NightFer said:

...I strongly advice you to be patient and wait for a fix. Canceling your subscription wount make it magically fix the problem. It wount hurt them either. Either get a proper job, or get a life during the maintenance so you wount notice it like I do.

No but seriously i want those kind of customers everywhere, you can sell them potatoe cars that do not work as intended and then few months later they drive bicycle with hapiness

Archived