Forums

game will be sold?

nonistaicho

Just now, Equilibria said:

As a European Player I would appreciate it. Any maintenance not during our prime time... what a dream! 

have you ever played under gameforge? p2w with them is a whole new level and the crap they give the cvommunity is far worse than ncsoft xD

Just now, Grimoir said:

have you ever played under gameforge? p2w with them is a whole new level and the crap they give the cvommunity is far worse than ncsoft xD

Honestly I do not know much about gameforge... well then it would be the choice between the devil and the deep blue sea

I played Aion on EU under Gameforge, and Aion NA under NCsoft. Gameforge is extremely P2W compared to NCsoft. Imagine that in order to sell anything on the marketplace you HAD to be a premium member, in order to be able to unlock all character slots you HAD to be a premium member (which was already free in NA on Aion), even if you just wanted to simply trade with someone BOTH of you had to be premium. Want to mail some gold to another character? Got to be premium. Want to post in faction chat? Got to be premium. Not to mention that NCsoft would be at least 6 months ahead on updates.

I'm not saying NCsoft is perfect, but in my opinion Gameforge taking control would actually be a nail in the coffin for Blade and Soul.

14 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Source ? Clan people saying something is not valid source especially in BnS where trolling is a sport.

i dont have a real source lol, that's why i asked here whether somebody else heard anything like this or not. 

if not, then i guess it's not true.

im not trying to make up rumours, im just asking whether what others said is right or not.

19 minutes ago, Neriux777 said:

PERFECT, then this game is in exelent condition, and there nothing to fear to regular participant. THANKS FOR GREAT NEWS  I really appreciate that.

i didn't give you any news man, stop reading between the lines. i just asked a question!

Baseless rumors left and right. Even if these allegations are true I would beg the question what for? What is in it for either parties involved? Not going to happen, as it would break key features of what makes blade and soul blade and soul. Wouldn't make much sense to divide the game into a blade for NA and soul to Eu or vice versa, cryptically speaking so yeah.

I would not be surprised if that ever happen. Something wrong is going on the EU servers. It's been a few weeks we got longer maintenance and IG features issues.

No explanation is given.

Shall we assume a lack of humans ressources to feed those poor EU hamsters servers ?

I heard a lot of bad things about Gameforge but it does not matter. Out of the pan into the fire ? I am fine with it. Tired to be considered as 2nd rate customers. 

9 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

so, some people in my clan said that they are planning on selling this game in february 2018 to gameforge... is that true?

no, at this rate, ncsoft will need to pay to other companies to save BnS

Archived