Kyoutenka

Looking to join or form a clan

me and hubby need a clan, my attempt didn't pick up too well so I'm taking a different approach. We are not very competitive, we just like the game. We're laid back and usually keep to ourselves but would also like some friends to play with, whether clan is big or small. We don't mind if there's competitive players so long as the clan can accept social players. Feel free to hit reply, or you can whisper me in game. 

Main account: trpnballs

alt accounts: theycallmecrybaby

diamondblossom

On 11/8/2017 at 12:54 AM, Jazzy27 said:

Might try join us in Louyang :)

Looks pretty neat. Are they any requirements? I'm still only around 700 ap but I'm working on it. My husband has made faster progress than me but has no patience for most players in dungeon groups. We're both willing to work with others so long as it's a good environment and people are willing to help in return

Jazzy27   
On 11/10/2017 at 4:16 PM, Kyoutenka said:

Looks pretty neat. Are they any requirements? I'm still only around 700 ap but I'm working on it. My husband has made faster progress than me but has no patience for most players in dungeon groups. We're both willing to work with others so long as it's a good environment and people are willing to help in return

Hi I'm really sorry for the late reply!

I hope I'm not too late??

We don't have ap requirement, as long as you are active in game and join our discord.