Locked Mechanizer Weapon Chest

drmfrk

This is a suggestion/discussion post for the Devs. I just found out through a ticket that you cannot use the crafted hongmoon brilliant keys to open the mechanizer weapon chest. That seems like a odd, as that defeats the entire purpose of being able to craft your own keys. You can craft tradable keys, but they are way more expensive than the account bound ones. Why would anyone bother to craft account bound keys if you can't use them. Not sure at what point you can't use the account bound one, but it seems odd to me.

Well i still am looking for the Mechanizer Box .,... But this information is critical !!!!

this box can´t be open by crafted hongmoon Keys ??? WHYYYY??

All others can, and this one we MUST buy( pay for ? More Money ??) a key in HM Store ? Really ????

TRUE???

HawkWarrior

it does need 3 brilliant keys or hongmoon brilliant key.... the tradable and the non tradable brilliant key is the same... they are just categorized differently to distinguished to be tradable or not... I used the hongmoon one to open the box so no worries on that...

23 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

Good news to you all.. The annoying requirements to have 3 Brilliant keys just to open the God Forsaken Mechanizer box now gone..or at least will be gone at December 6th.

The dungeon itself however.. well still annoying as usual.

what do you mean december 6th? after todays maintence you dont need 3 keys.

They'll modify how certain weapon boxes are opened.

Meaning a reduction in cost.

Mechanizer chest new cost is 1 KEY! (-2 keys reduction).

Reduced the amount of Brilliant Key or Hongmoon Brilliant Key needed to open Locked Asura Weapon Chest and Locked Mechanizer Weapon from 3 to 1

Archived