SERVER BRAZIL BNS

lSamerl

Blade And Soul is already tired of knowing that there are many BR players in the game and that everyone goes through a serious problem with their ms in the game that is usually always up 180 and there are still BR's that pay and buy cash in the game, Blade and Soul (NCSOFT) Create a Blade and Soul Brazilian server (make a Partnership with Level UP sei la) no matter what the Brazilian company finances and open the game server with NCSOFT if they create a Brazilian server in which people have low ping is great, or in case they do not want, they can create a reinforcement in the route of the Brazilians until the connection of Dallas of the game, thus reducing and optimizing the ping of Brazilians I hope this a day may happen, Thank you.

TRADUÇÃO : 

O Blade And Soul já está cansado de saber que existe muitos players BR no jogo e que todos passam por um grave problema com o seu ms no jogo que normalmente sempre é de 180 para cima e ainda existem BR's que pagam e compram cash no jogo , já ta mais que na hora do Blade and Soul (NCSOFT) Criar um servidor Brasileiro do Blade and Soul (fazer Parceria com a Level UP sei la) não importa qual for a empresa brasileira a financiar e abrir o servidor do jogo junto da NCSOFT se eles criar um servidor brasileiro no qual a gente tenha ping baixo tá ótimo , ou caso eles não queiram , eles podem criar um reforço na rota dos brasileiros até a conexão de Dallas do jogo , assim diminuindo e otimizando o ping dos brasileiros espero que isso um dia possa acontecer, Obrigado.

How many players are expected to join said BR server? How many of them are willing to spend enough money to keep that server going? How many whales are there? We need metrics. NC needs metrics. If there's no money to be made and we aren't talking like 3-4k euro net revenue. I wouldn't lift my head off the pillow for such a laughable monthly income. Upkeep, constant monitoring, on demand tech support, administrative coverage, infrastructure redundancy... not to mention you'll need a localization package and probably/possibly censorship or some sort. I dunno, seems like more work than it's worth.

9 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

they can partner with the Company that did the Game Translation BR to LevelUp, to give less spending on the condition and sustenance of the Server, it's like the NA and KR Blade and Soul company NCSOFT and NCWEST are not companies equal, LevelUp could do the same thing with NCSoft

Even if they open a new server, who knows what will happen to the BR server? If it is the same as Vietnam server, will you Brazilians still play in it? Also, there is no guarantee that you will have lower ping. 

At least I know tons of Vietnamese players still play here because the server from there is just garbage. (have failure at weapon upgrade? hahaha...what a gold sink.)

@|Samer| It doesn't matter if they license it out to someone else or not. Do you think that this LevelUp! company is some sort of charity? Servers are servers, no matter where on the globe you put them. They'll drain power from the wall, generate heat, break components, need database backups, constant redundancy, etc, etc... what metrics which can point out that such venture would be profitable can you present to us? You can't expect them to just publish the game and hope of the best.

I still hope that someday they put servers in SA I keep waiting since I left the game to the sixth month that came out when I realized that the game to play well is necessary to have 40 - 50 ms I want to suppose and I having 250 could not equal to any of the other players in both pve and pvp

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Can you imagine how expensive is to maintain a whole new server? NCSOFT barely makes money with us, why do you think they will invest in another one?

It is all about investment and profit. Don't forget, this is a business based company, they can't afford to spend more than they are already spending.

• 3 months later...

BDO got "SA server" (Brazil) and ping its trash like ever, i'm brazilian and stop playing BDO SA because poor and trash server they bring to us. My ping in BnS NA 180~220ms, in BDO SA 140~180ms lol i dont see improvement, only when main company make servers or a big one company publishing get contract to bring servers to SA will be something.

We as players have no say in the matter.  It's up to NC and they've already stated some time ago that they have no plans on opening up any new servers, not in SA or SEA.  This is the correct place to voice your desire for a new server but, frankly, your voice is directed at a wall.  And this wall doesn't have ears.  

35 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

We as players have no say in the matter.  It's up to NC and they've already stated some time ago that they have no plans on opening up any new servers, not in SA or SEA.  This is the correct place to voice your desire for a new server but, frankly, your voice is directed at a wall.  And this wall doesn't have ears.  

We get all of the following topics every 2-3 weeks:

• Brazil wants their own server
  • This game is p2w
  • The game is dead

All of the above already have answers if you bother using search. See ya in 2-3 weeks!

Archived