Sign in to follow this  
Neriux777

Spyre items bonus damage

Can someone say how its works I lost point. If you using frost mode then you need frost bonus, if earth then with earth. Both of them are in you information tab and will adds points. 

There is another "bonus damage" shadow and lightning, they woun't count on your information in any space, what are hell it for or its just by mistake, to some people (nice mistake 700+)...

LawR   

If you are talking about raven effect, the effect is additional damage (same as bracelet additional damage for example) it says elemental damage because it only applies to one element 

example if an skill has a x20 multiplier (equals to 2000% ap) then if you get an extra 700% additional damage the new multiplier for the skill will be x27

About similar to obsidian effect in items. Its have different to each "skill build modes", fire ice earth etc. And its not about your weapon bonus to your bonus damage from your ring and earring. If you will take other fight mode bonus damage, do you get something at all or it will be just other item attributes.

And your 2k% multiplier applys ONLY to bonus damage 4% per 100, so 80% from your normal damage. And its 5x multiplier not 20

Edited by Neriux777

LawR   
2 hours ago, Neriux777 said:

About similar to obsidian effect in items. Its have different to each "skill build modes", fire ice earth etc. And its not about your weapon bonus to your bonus damage from your ring and earring. If you will take other fight mode bonus damage, do you get something at all or it will be just other item attributes.

And your 2k% multiplier applys ONLY to bonus damage 4% per 100, so 80% from your normal damage. And its 5x multiplier not 20

Uh i didnt understand you that well but if it was the earing you wanted to know about, it has a certain chance of hitting 100% additional damage on a crit.

and i was saying that the 2000% multiplier is the base damage of the skill... lets say i have 1000 ap and dragoncall has a x12 multiplier (1200%) that means the base damage of my dragoncall will be 12000, to this you add additional damage stats (bracelet 280% and raven around 680%) that means the multiplier is now 2160%, so my dragoncall base damage will now be 21600, if my earing procs it will add 100% more to that multiplier (additional damage effects are not shown in your stats or in the skill description)

You writing nonsences and totaly oftopic to question, just to show everyone how pvp weapon great for you. 

Simple answer to SIMPLE question, if I take jewelry with YOUR class fighting damage do its do damage or not. Can I fight ice if increasing fire?!

I'm sorry, and don't take this the wrong way, but the fact that you're writing in some kind of broken english makes it quite difficult to understand, and I think that you might be having some trouble understanding others too. I don't think that LawR was trying to show off or anything: He didn't get your question because it wasn't clear in your first message (and to be honest, I'm not even sure I got this right).

If I understand properly, you're asking why the character panel shows your "Lightning", "Shadow", "Fire" and "Wind" damage even if your class can't deal any of these kinds of damage? Well, that's the way it is. It doesn't make any sense, and it doesn't have to, I guess. You'll see these stats even if your character can't deal Fire damage. Also, unless you messed up in a way and ended up getting an Obsidian of the wrong element, these elemental damage stats most probably come from your Hongmoon Points.

Now, as you said before, every class has two possible elements : As you're asking about Frost and Earth, I suppose you're a Soul Fighter. If you're playing Frost spec, then most of your skills will deal Frost damage. To increase your DPS, you'll have to get Frost accessories and Frost obsidian, nothing else. If you're using Earth accessories while playing Frost build, then you'll deal way less damage than if you used the Pinnacle ones. And unless I am mistaken, I don't think that you can equip an accessory of an element type that your class cannot use (for example, a Soul Fighter cannot equip a Penumbra or Phantasm Earring, which increases Shadow damage, even if he "looted" it).

TL;DR : You have to equip gear that gives bonus to the element you're currently using. Otherwise, it won't give you any kind of bonus. Do not bid on Skybreak Spire elemental gear of an element that you do not use, or cannot use.

Edited by Pyrocyborg