Legendary bracelet stage 7 upgrade

Egoist00

From stage 7 to 9, 30 legendary jewels and not even HALF, prob only 1/3 of experience, I believe. it wasn't like that before.

Before the legendary accessories patch, I think used like 70 jewels to max the bracelet out from stage 7 to 10. Right now, I think, i may need few K of gold just to max from stage 9  to 10, idk, its ridiculous.

i wonder what the meaning of this...does normalized means getting more expensive than before? erm

Upgrade paths and costs for Oath Necklace, Eternity Belt, Immortality Earring, Destiny Ring, Divine Dragon Bracelet, and Tiger Bracelet have been normalized.

6 hours ago, Egoist00 said:

From stage 7 to 9, 30 legendary jewels and not even HALF, prob only 1/3 of experience, I believe. it wasn't like that before.

Before the legendary accessories patch, I think used like 70 jewels to max the bracelet out from stage 7 to 10. Right now, I think, i may need few K of gold just to max from stage 9  to 10, idk, its ridiculous.

Because it's 110+-  jewels to max out, And it was always like this. 

I upgraded my Bracelet long before these accessories were "normalised" It cost me 132 jewels. I made extra jewels when it was cheap to make the belt, bracelet accessory you can break for jewels, but now moonstone too expensive. Back then moonstone was 80-90 silver each and people could level their purple accessories for about 180g for 30 jewels. I really the normalization the Developers have placed in the game of late was to drive up company profits.. drive up the demand for basic items such as moonstone Elysian.. place these now hard to get materials to make a company profit. While that is all well and good, its not so good for the community.. cost for goods offered in the store.. the value of gold is less than the cost for ncoin value. we are getting less product for more gold.

In a way, NC Soft has been scrweing the community on everything.. to bad it was a good gaming company.. @ one time

Archived