Forums

So I wasted around 10 min of gameplay for that ?

Valiant

like really I play pvp match and I almost win against that player after 2 rounds but because he disconnect/ crashed/whatever

I get this ? 

uft0FQ8HQSOTiR26d0kTSA.png

So I wasted about 10 mins of my time plus the time that was wasted into queue for that ? Because he quit or disconnect or whatever?!

nice thing of you, this game just make me feel like I waste my time in everything for nothing

I know some will say  you got xp and zen beans, But yah wasted ranking points while that player was gold and i could got jumped in ranking :/

after reading your first line i thought it was gona be another 'i quit this game **** everything' like ur other posts, im surprised.
you did get free zen bean and exp, if you get gold ppl may be too stronk for you which eventualy make you want to quit the game so i think staying at this elo might be better for you, the game thinks so to

On 4.11.2017 at 10:50 PM, Valiant said:

So I wasted about 10 mins of my time plus the time that was wasted into queue for that ? Because he quit or disconnect or whatever?!

nice thing of you, this game just make me feel like I waste my time in everything for nothing

I so "love" pvp that if someone guaranteed me your "problem" i will be playing pvp whole day - free zen been, yupi !

Archived