Returning player

umcal

Hello, I came back to the game and I have a few questions so please bare with me :)

I have a sf hm10 and would like to transfer my gems to a new characters, is it possible? (I have a 40 atk power gem that I got from an event before I left and would like to pass it on my new character)

Is there a place with guides about the dungeons and builds of the game? When I played i had to search youtube, but some other games have sites where you can search builds and stuff more organized.

I have a True Ivorymoon Bracer with 372 power, should I transmute it? And how do i evolve to legendary weapon?

Thanks for reading and helping out

Yes you can mail gems within the account, the better the gem the more it costs to mail. I'm not sure how long ago you had that gem, but when you unsocket it, you might have an option to exchange it for a better gem, as gems were updated some time ago.

https://www.bns.academy/english/fallen-aransu-school/

That site has good guides for dungeons, doesn't have everything but it looks great and easy to use in my opinion. Class builds aren't really necessary as the skill tree has been significantly simplified. There's a check box to show only trainable skills and from there just pick the specific trait you want for the skill.

The way weapons work now is that evolving weapons start at "Unrefined Scaleburn weapon" and it goes straight into the legendary weapons, there are no evolving weapons before this. If you haven't done Act 7 of the story, you'll get it once you start. If you're past that you can buy the weapon from the naryu coin merchant in Grand Harvest Square or in North Reach for 5 Naryu Tablets. You can buy the Light/Dark stone in the Dragon Express for 10 Naryu Tablets.

If your True Ivorymoon Bracer has 6 gem slots, don't exchange it yet. It's exchangeable for the Scaleburn weapon and a box of materials and Scaleburn has the same attack as the True Ivorymoon. Most people would recommend evolving multiple Scaleburn weapons until you get 5-6 gem slots. So if you don't have enough materials to do so, stick with your Ivorymoon for the time being else you'll miss out on the gem power. If you don't have 6 attack power gems, you can now buy Pentagonal gems from the dragon express using "Solar Energy" which you get for completing the daily challenge. Pentagonal gems break down into 1 or 2 gem powder, you need 4 to buy a Hexagonal gem. Hexagonal gems can be broken down into 4 gem powder which will allow you to freely switch to a different hexagonal gem.

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, I got a letter for act VII.

I have 766 ap after doing what you told me, exchanging the gems and training offense, partys in f8 require 900 ap so there's a small mountain to climb to get back into the game i guess :)

I did a khanda run and Iam really rusty hehe, cant remember the combos and positioning

So i must continue the quests and i should get one from them, nice.

About the weapon, i have 4 free slots and 2 locked, should i keep it and unlock the 6 slots or salvage it? And by exchange, you are saying salvaging, or is there a place to trade them?

Thank you sir :)

What accessories are you using? Try to get Pinnacle accessories if you don't already have it. It's the best thing before legendary accessories and the dungeons they drop from shouldn't require too much ap.

You'll get the Scaleburn weapon at the end of Chapter 1 of Act 7, so you don't have to wait long. 

About your weapon, are you talking about your Ivorymoon or did you upgrade into seraph/baleful already? If it's your Ivorymoon, you could unlock the extra slots, as I think regular gem hammers are very cheap now, since you can't really use them anywhere. Don't bother doing it if you plan on exchanging/salvaging it soon for the Scaleburn weapon and material chest.

Scaleburn has 2 slots by default and upgrading into Seraph/Baleful will give you at least 3 slots. Any stage upgrades, such as going from Baleful 1 to Baleful 2, has a chance to unlock more slots, but it's all up to luck. I've heard many players don't really ever unlock new slots even after many many upgrades. So it's advised to keep upgrading Scaleburns to stage 1 legendary in hopes that you get 6 slots.

By exchange, I ment the antique exchanger that pops up when you have an old/ now useless item unequipped and in your inventory/bank. Salvaging does the same thing, but I like using the exchanger, so that I don't accidently break the wrong item. It also clarify things, as in the past I've told people to salvage their old hongmoon weapons and they misunderstood and salvaged the new stuff.

Archived