BAD RAID SYSTEM SHOULD BE IMPROVED

CoolBrown

Hello Everyone!

I joined BT alliance this week and we failed at Raven(we tried to kill him so many times) and on maintanance day in this week at night the server was insanely laggy and there was delay also F5,F2...etc. were crashed! We showed the raid leader our gears or told our APs and he invited us to alliance but after we've done 1-3 succesfully he started to troll! He didn't wanna give gold to one of our members because he died too much! and I still don't if he gave his gold or not.We arranged meeting for next day to kill Raven King and all members were in but he trolled again! He entered the raid alone,also he recruited another members for raid.We waited for hours but he didn't show up at the gate and didn't join us.Also he told us "I won't go out I locked your raid because I don't want you to kill The Raven King!" So we had to split the alliance and couldn't kill It!

I sent ticket to support team and reported him.The support team gave us Khanda Vihar Reset x10 and we could reset our raid./They didn't give 30 gold btw so I lost money because of that troll leaderé)

I joined another BT Raid but this time a fire acc. dropped from first boss and we bid on it what we wanted.After 2nd boss earth acc. dropped and a destroyer and a summoner bid for it.The destroyer was HM9(800+ AP) and they recruited members with 950+ plus but they invited him?!???? The Destroyer bid 100 gold for earth acc. but the summoner bid it for 460 gold for it but they didn't accept the summoners bid(1000 AP+ and HM12-13) and kicked her! Also they gave the Destroyer Soul Shield to him for free but before we started the raid's leader and his friend said all times would have min. gold bid (SS 20 gold , Acc.s 100 gold) 

Also one of us went AFK before we start the raid and she was WL but the raid leader kicked her and didn't recruit for any WL also our parties needed WL too much! He kicked so many players with high AP like that and he didn't invite players with high AP and he said we can do stage 3 easily but we failed so bad.After this players got bored or they had to go work and the leader said lets split the gold and finish it! They gave us less gold than it should've been also.Because fire acc. gone for 670 gold and they gave Soul Shields to players free and they said the destroyer bid for earth acc. 300 gold first but when we finish the raid they said the destroyer bid only 100 gold! Also they didn't give any gold to players who they kicked!

They didn't arrange meeting for other days and no one wants to join any BT team for 3-4! So they ruined my week again.

Also so many players want to show off like "hey look I don't use discord for raid discord is for plebs!" but communication is important and we all know why they don't wanna create any discord room,because they can never speak English and probably they are too shy to cummunicate with people with voice chat! So soprtsmen even talk with each while playing football basketball etc. right with signs or with voice! So go play MARIO!

As you understand I didn't like this system and they should move raids also to cross-server and when a player has already done stage 1 for exmaple that player should be able to join another raid team who starts from 1st boss but the player shouldn't be able to bid any items.The gold split system should work auto also.Also the BnS team should bring voice chat to game I think!

I hate master loot too btw I think of bidding items like if your class isn't allowed to use an item from auction u can never bid on it! So no one can troll...

Thanks for reading if you have any suggestions please comment below and let the BnS team see your beautiful oppinions!

I dont think its raid system fault its mostly because its a pug raid. Like others said get in guild and you wont find such problems. I dont think raids was created with in mind that it will be done in pug pt especialy with our version where there is no voice chat  like other servers. Best solution would be just to find or create you own clan and do it with those ppl with rules you make. I myself am in guild not very big or very op one but we have 4 bt partys every week and we do it with main chars and alts who are geared enough.

10 hours ago, CoolBrown said:

Hello Everyone!

I joined BT alliance this week and we failed at Raven(we tried to kill him so many times) and on maintanance day in this week at night the server was insanely laggy and there was delay also F5,F2...etc. were crashed! We showed the raid leader our gears or told our APs and he invited us to alliance but after we've done 1-3 succesfully he started to troll! He didn't wanna give gold to one of our members because he died too much! and I still don't if he gave his gold or not.We arranged meeting for next day to kill Raven King and all members were in but he trolled again! He entered the raid alone,also he recruited another members for raid.We waited for hours but he didn't show up at the gate and didn't join us.Also he told us "I won't go out I locked your raid because I don't want you to kill The Raven King!" So we had to split the alliance and couldn't kill It!

I sent ticket to support team and reported him.The support team gave us Khanda Vihar Reset x10 and we could reset our raid./They didn't give 30 gold btw so I lost money because of that troll leaderé)

I joined another BT Raid but this time a fire acc. dropped from first boss and we bid on it what we wanted.After 2nd boss earth acc. dropped and a destroyer and a summoner bid for it.The destroyer was HM9(800+ AP) and they recruited members with 950+ plus but they invited him?!???? The Destroyer bid 100 gold for earth acc. but the summoner bid it for 460 gold for it but they didn't accept the summoners bid(1000 AP+ and HM12-13) and kicked her! Also they gave the Destroyer Soul Shield to him for free but before we started the raid's leader and his friend said all times would have min. gold bid (SS 20 gold , Acc.s 100 gold) 

Also one of us went AFK before we start the raid and she was WL but the raid leader kicked her and didn't recruit for any WL also our parties needed WL too much! He kicked so many players with high AP like that and he didn't invite players with high AP and he said we can do stage 3 easily but we failed so bad.After this players got bored or they had to go work and the leader said lets split the gold and finish it! They gave us less gold than it should've been also.Because fire acc. gone for 670 gold and they gave Soul Shields to players free and they said the destroyer bid for earth acc. 300 gold first but when we finish the raid they said the destroyer bid only 100 gold! Also they didn't give any gold to players who they kicked!

They didn't arrange meeting for other days and no one wants to join any BT team for 3-4! So they ruined my week again.

Also so many players want to show off like "hey look I don't use discord for raid discord is for plebs!" but communication is important and we all know why they don't wanna create any discord room,because they can never speak English and probably they are too shy to cummunicate with people with voice chat! So soprtsmen even talk with each while playing football basketball etc. right with signs or with voice! So go play MARIO!

As you understand I didn't like this system and they should move raids also to cross-server and when a player has already done stage 1 for exmaple that player should be able to join another raid team who starts from 1st boss but the player shouldn't be able to bid any items.The gold split system should work auto also.Also the BnS team should bring voice chat to game I think!

I hate master loot too btw I think of bidding items like if your class isn't allowed to use an item from auction u can never bid on it! So no one can troll...

Thanks for reading if you have any suggestions please comment below and let the BnS team see your beautiful oppinions!

From which server are you and EU or NA?

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2017 at 11:10 AM, Satero said:

*content deleted by Amraith*

If you want to understand what I tried to tell,you could have understood well!

This topic is not about any English education level or I am not here to make you fix grammar mistakes I made.

The summary is I have solved this issue via BnS support.

Also you do not have to remind any mistakes! If you are here for something do better things.For example fix/improve the entire post and share it with us.So other players can understand all well!

@Dominator

I forgot that BT Raid's Clan Leader's nickname.If I mentioned his nickname in post you can find him here.But I really am sure he got e-mail from BnS Support Team about scamming people.So they will never do that again.

@amokk

I announce my own raid team from faction/region chat nowadays.I could not find a clan where players do raids well organized.

Yesterday I have run BT 1-4 again and a players from team told me that "Do not split the gold,take it for yourself!" and then I saw someone recruiting players for their own raid team like "No auction gold after raid,the gold belongs to me!"

Is it true or some players fake up about this?

That's why you never join a PUG BT raid in server. If you want to join a BT raid, you have to either go through the discord channel (listed above) or through your own clan. There are a lot of toxic players in this game (either taking all the loots/golds or locking other players in BT raid on boss3/4 on purpose.)

Even if you decide to join a PUG BT raid, you have to always take screenshots on whatever leaders stated in the alliance chat all the time or else you can't give any proofs to GMs if anything happened. If you join the recruit discord channel and go to the blacklist players tab, you will see a lot of interesting stories on how they scam other people in BT raids.

To avoid this kind of problem, just join a clan that run BT raids. There are tons of in-clan BT raids nowadays. People are even using their alts to fill up the empty spots in their raid.

Archived