About the new event coming up

NinjaZombie

Hello all

I was more wondering about the bonus 10AP achievement, i was thinking for new players or people that haven't reached end game, how are they able to get this bonus, doesn't it seem a bit unfair ?

So i messaged support and they said you can only get it during the event, which is silly, why didn't they make it so that we can eat the food for the achievement, but after the event whenever we reach that point to kill xanos 5 times we get the achievement that way as well ?

Or am i missing something ?

Doing Desolate Tomb 100 times gives 9 AP, so it's only 1 AP if you miss the event and do the dungeon enough times, which players do anyway for their dailies or when trying to find their legendary necklace. Or do Desolate Tomb 300 times for 11 AP, and there's not even a reason to bother with the event achievement...

2 minutes ago, Milennin said:

Doing Desolate Tomb 100 times gives 9 AP, so it's only 1 AP if you miss the event and do the dungeon enough times, which players do anyway for their dailies or when trying to find their legendary necklace. Or do Desolate Tomb 300 times for 11 AP, and there's not even a reason to bother with the event achievement...

Ah okay i understand now, i thought the bonus 10AP from this event was a separate bonus from the other attribute achievements, thats why i was confused

37 minutes ago, Milennin said:

This, I thought it was a separate buff like @NinjaZombie. Tyvm. Need those 25 more Desolates for my 9AP bonus attribute.

Archived